FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Sales are absolute crap here for the las 7 days again. 3 days of it no sale/rebill at all.
Post automatically merged:

First of all.. why do you get agitated, when someone says something which doesnt suit you ?

Other hosts are able to show Filenames which has generated rebills, why cant you? So you mean to say, those hosts are showing random filenames for rebills? Do Upgrade your system.

Now when it comes to getting Tons of Reseller sales from filejoker. Who told you that other hosts dont pay for reseller sales? If you have any proof, then prove it and we shall agree.

Why dont you increase the Premium amount, if the buyer wants to buy through Reseller, so that affiliate doesnt lose any money. No other host Promotes Resellers, the way you are promoting and paying them.

Next thing.. about complaining. You do have shortcomings, thats why you get complaints. Its not that, we are complaining for no reason. Contacting you through private message and giving you the username of wj and Filejoker id, so that you will warn us not to complain and just you will say, your traffic quality is not good. Post in more forums.. Thats what you say to every affiliate who contacts you. I can prove it with screenshots.

Accept the Truth.

You are right with what you say. I gave a lot of advices to FJ how how they could improve. They seem to be very ignorant here or the critics just never arrive to the administation.

To not bother, it is a waste of time. They collect sales from the affiliate, thats it.

I haven´t got a answer from the support for weeks. I don´t care anymore too.

Last edited:
Let me tell you How Filejoker works in reality and you can test it too:

The very first week I started working with Filejoker, On 4th day, I got a Rebill. YES! It was a Rebill and not a Sale, which Proved me loud and clear that, Filejoker is not counting Renewals as Sales but as Rebills or Nothing.That is why they are not showing the Filenames for Rebill.

All those who are lauding for them, saying Sales and Rebills are good are actually Fools. They have no idea how much revenue they are losing.

STAT-FJ.png

Everything is perfect now

@Uploads24, if you are talking about delays between free downloads, minimum is 90 minutes. But it depends if it's 1st download, or 2nd, etc. Besides, we have custom settings for these delays. I would recommend you to discuss details with our manager.

@xVpbb, yes, of course we can increase storage space. It depends on your result, in a few words the more money you make, the more storage space we can provide. Just contact to our manager to discuss all details or get more storage space.

Back