FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,223 comments
Everything steady (a little bit low today) but I'm happy so far with the new PPD, will be great to know the factors to make the PPD rate bigger. Maybe after the test period.

BTW any chance for a BTC payment today?

Old one, yes, I meant the new one (I guess there's sales involved, but also maybe something else)

Say, You were on PPS and you earned 100$ a week. Now, if you would have been on PPD instead of PPS, however u try and doesnt matter how many downloads u get, the Host will put a cap on earning, which will not be above 100$ for that week.

PPD is useless. Its just a smart way for the host to deceive you, as you will not be getting any idea about the sales.

Say, You were on PPS and you earned 100$ a week. Now, if you would have been on PPD instead of PPS, however u try and doesnt matter how many downloads u get, the Host will put a cap on earning, which will not be above 100$ for that week.

PPD is useless. Its just a smart way for the host to deceive you, as you will not be getting any idea about the sales.
I'm PPD since the beginning and so far I don't feel it that way, but you have a point there, I would like to know my sales with the new PPD (just in case I want to change to PPS, but honestly I don't think I will)

PPD

A) You make sales and get paid less on PPD for that

B) You make no sales and get paid almost nothing for you downloads

So why not use PPS instead of wasting your time on PPD?

You guys here really need to wake up and stop dreaming ;-)
Post automatically merged:

PPD rate is decided by number of sales u had.

And..

Shaving Mode is On since 5 days on my account.. Sales are down so much

:-) It’s getting worst every day, yes. I think a lot of buyers do not like to pay for a premium package any longer where most other hosts have much better offers for their prices.

No improvements made, no vision, only collecting money of the hard working affiliate while they seem to sit on their asses, but this will lead to no mans land in the long run.

They would do good with stopping the affiliate program and invest a good amount of money in advertising and optimizing their hole services including a more modern/trustworthy look of the website. I am still impressed buyers buying premium at all if they see that logo and so on...

Last edited:
@capsule - I thought you said you weren't going to invest any time in this no more. Yet you seem to be the most active poster here. Why would you waste your time? Is someone paying you to do it??

Your posts don't add up, don't make sense.

How can you be a long time poster and not understand a simple thing that a host does not make downloads? You make downloads. The amount of downloads, depends solely on you. By your own words FJ is doing amazingly giving you 60 per 1000 rate even on stuff no one even wants to download.

I think you are here just to confuse other affiliates because you are getting paid for it or plainly work for a competing site. No sane person would stick for 5+ years at a shit place and spend so much time writing it all up.

All is going well for me, it is natural to see ups and downs during the week, have you guys heard about concept of waves?

You can't seriously be posting stuff like: "OMG sales and rebills are bad today" while having 50-100 downloads per day.

If you are not happy, quit, try smth else.

Anyway just my 2 cents.

Don't worry, these are not buyers, but Leechers.
Dude, you work for another service, can I ask you one thing? Please stop reposting my files.

So, you want us to assume that, you release your own content. How about sharing a still of your so called own content?

If I wish to leech from any host, including Fj, I dont have to do much. I already have several premium accounts(hacked). I can easily leech. But I am too lazy to leech from file hosts. I am having better resources

So, you want us to assume that, you release your own content. How about sharing a still of your so called own content?

If I wish to leech from any host, including Fj, I dont have to do much. I already have several premium accounts(hacked). I can easily leech. But I am too lazy to leech from file hosts. I am having better resources

Dude, you're a real hacker :) Why are you acting like an idiot?

One thing bother me all the time.
I assume that ppl with 30-50 post daily can earn some decent money, of course there is niches which was based on experience and research, but I am interested how long live links if you are posted 50+ daily?
I've got live links 2 or more years old, dunno why don't sales comes from these stuff, but 50 links daily cannot live longer then few days. . .

Back