Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your problems alex, I'm sure you'll get them sorted soon & everyone will get paid.

Still a great host, the users of my threads always give good feedback on it

WhY this Problem.Please Fix It

Capture.gif

Hi guys,

Again, all payment will be paid within another 4 days, kindly give us some time.
Also kindly check out the statement we made here, we will try our best to take it back.

Regards,
Alex

Regards,
Alex

Hi guys,

Again, all payment will be paid within another 4 days, kindly give us some time.
Also kindly check out the statement we made here, we will try our best to take it back.

Regards,
Alex

Regards,
Alex

still pending alex???

2014-09-28$8.02PENDING

id : nikolayevic

Hey guys,

For those who still don't know what happened, kindly refer to the statement made around 4 days ago.
Also for all the payment request, all request will be paid within 48 hours. Don't worry, you will all receive it.

Regards,
Alex

Quite honestly & without bullshitting now...

Is the site functional now (in the sense of accurately counting earnings) or not?

I would really rather not go elsewhere with all my content yet again, but given the total radio silence these past view days, I don't know what else to do.

I know you're a stand-up guy Alex, but latest developments really force one to say: "Fool me once, shame on you", "Fool me twice, shame on me," "Fool me trice........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back