Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alex what a joke,you are the site owner and you should know what is the problem in the script instead iof asking users what problem they face mate...but it clear ..we trust u ...for support but u need to solve the issue and make every one happy else just stop the website for some time fix all the issue ...test it completely and then come back mate

A lot of GB downloads, but only 5 counted... :facepalm:

Edit: on top of all that now my users are complaining that they're unable to download from fileinz links. And I just tested it myself, and indeed, using IDM download hangs after entering the code and pressing relevant buttons. Wtf? Thanks for fucking up another weekend (where people download the most) in a row.

Last edited:
Yes Anurr its correct even i am facing the same issue ...seems like a trick ...or as i said if Alex is not able to fix the issue better he stop the website ..instead of asking excuses...downloads gone down 50 % in last 3 days ...he never speaks about the loss he just say i will give bonus ...
Alex we donot want bonus we want the money which we earn ..and you need to fix this issue ...as we are getting frustrated with this .....give some reply mate....if you are not able to fix the issue take someone help ..but we cannot continue like this always getting loss and wasting of time...always remember bro we trust u it doesnt mean that we continue with ur site what ever u do ....if this continue people can easily shift to other

Thanks for the fix, counting is working perfectly at the moment, try to fix the loading speed, then it could be perfect for uploaders as well!

hey guys, if you happen to have the problem, speak out about it, I believe alex is working hard on it, no need to keep posting the complains here, it can do nothing good, does it?
For the counting I have to say something, I happen to have no loss in the past week, but I have my own site for traffic. If uploaders publish on forums, notice that it's never going to be for u. The traffic would not be stable, and forum may ban ur links etc. and also all of my referral member all working good, I can give u guys prove if needed from Alex.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fix, counting is working perfectly at the moment, try to fix the loading speed, then it could be perfect for uploaders as well!

hey guys, if you happen to have the problem, speak out about it, I believe alex is working hard on it, no need to keep posting the complains here, it can do nothing good, does it?
For the counting I have to say something, I happen to have no loss in the past week, but I have my own site for traffic. If uploaders publish on forums, notice that it's never going to be for u. The traffic would not be stable, and forum may ban ur links etc. and also all of my referral member all working good, I can give u guys prove if needed from Alex.

I also have my own site. That does not prove anything.

Edit: 17 GB downloads, 1 counted as earning. So enjoyable!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hi all,

Paypal payment is all paid out, for WMZ payment, will be paid with in 24 hours together with tomorrow's batch.
The loading slow problem we will try to fix it within 48 hours, and again for the counting, the counting is 100% correct if the user finish the downloads and he downloads less than 10 times within 24 hours.

Regards,
Alex

hi
Payment Pending ! via wmz
user madou0016
thanks

Hi,

We will send it out within next batch tomorrow, no worry on that, our WMZ guy is out of town today.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi all,

Paypal payment is all paid out, for WMZ payment, will be paid with in 24 hours together with tomorrow's batch.
The loading slow problem we will try to fix it within 48 hours, and again for the counting, the counting is 100% correct if the user finish the downloads and he downloads less than 10 times within 24 hours.

Regards,
Alex

hi
Payment Pending ! via wmz
user madou0016
thanks

Hi,

We will send it out within next batch tomorrow, no worry on that, our WMZ guy is out of town today.

Regards,
Alex

Wow, less than 10?

When did that change?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

as if shit with counting and earning isn't enough...

(63 deleted

Thanks. Thanks so much. Many thanks.

Btw, so that everyone knows: Un-ticking Publish box doesn't mean anything, I didn't have it ticked & all the files went regardless.

Last edited:
hi alex..,

although u still working hard to solve the issues....its very frustrating...i never saw such an unstable site in my stay in wj...

when stats working...downloads not starting

now downloads starting...but stats not working

when both work...remote upload not working

pls fix all the issue soon...i want to upload in fileinz

it is sad to say that but it looks thee end of fileinz.com

alex will not be able to pay uploader cause his adsense account has been disabled and lost the earning . so there is no ads in the site right now

check this example link

Fileinz - The best way to share your files

that really bad news . looks they don't have the enough experience to use adsense in such sites

so now the site lose all this money . what will happen to the uploaders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back