Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
the payment bonus and include fees=no bonus

anyway thank you the payment

but I hope you upgrade paypal to business account avoid sending payment without fees.

Hi Alex payment history shows paid but in PayPal i have not received any money ,what going on mate ,can you please check and respond fast,my user ID:dmlnayudu

stats g=has frozen (freezes) from morning no new downloads are getting counted...just Saturday morning feeling sick of this fileinz....no payout received and no downloads are counting for new files ..i have personally downloaded and check its not counting ....Alex tell u one thing mate...u may give bonus ..but u need have stability .....if u really have problems then better u close the site until issue fixed instead of making everyone struggle like this and complaining all the times

Last edited:
hi alex

thanks for payment and bonus :)

yes....thats right

although you always payed me and still paying...ur host still remain unstable...

stats not counting correctly...downloads not starting

to avoid confusion its better to count only finished downloads...

in detail stats many of my downloads still counting 0's zero's...its very annoying...i donoo its right or wrong

i/we always love to work with u...

but pls fix all the issues and gives us a proper stable site

Hello Alex.

I sent PM.

Hi,

Kindly check, payment sent.

Regards,
Alex

Not received the payment yet and no reply from alex........

Hi,

Payment sent, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

hi alex

thanks for payment and bonus :)

yes....thats right

although you always payed me and still paying...ur host still remain unstable...

stats not counting correctly...downloads not starting

to avoid confusion its better to count only finished downloads...

in detail stats many of my downloads still counting 0's zero's...its very annoying...i donoo its right or wrong

i/we always love to work with u...

but pls fix all the issues and gives us a proper stable site

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and advice on it, it's really helpful.
We are working on it now, hope can have good result within 24 hours.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi Alex,

YEs i have received the payment now...Thanks bro not sure what went wrong ..but thanks for the bonus as well..atleast even though the stats and downloads are not stable ...one thing which we want to trust is your payments in time and as promised ...but relay want to see the site stability and downloads count normally ..to make u and us happy....please check bro there is something really worng from past 2 days...download count going down........

Hey Alex,

Thanks for payment and bonus, just checked. You still are the best PPD, just need to know some basic ground rules here, otherwise we will keep complaining…
I have some suggestion for u,
1. Instead of showing the unsuccessful downloads, just delete the records. I know u show them is trying to make clear for all the clicks in the files URL, but it become confuse for all uploaders, or u need to give instructions to guide us on the result we see.
2. For the downloads fwhich already downloaded from the ip more than 10 times, also just don't show them, makes us confuse too, we have a lot of upload site we can use, we all know which site to choose, if the result at Fileinz is not good enough as others, we will just choose others, but if the download count here is good, but earning is not good, that we might think there is some problem, but I surely trust u that it's only some problem on the script setting.
3. My thinking on these days' problem is, the new server is taking a little longer to load, in that case after they clicked the button to download, it will save the record with 0 earning, but after waiting for few seconds they may just close the URL because of the delay in loading, then it's considered not counted in the system.

My files all around 100m-200m, which have less problem, these few days is around 5% less, I know the problem is because I've speak with the downloaders, they give me this feedback, so hhope it will help you on your problem, quickly fix the new server, everything should be fine.

Jim

Hey Alex,

Thanks for payment and bonus, just checked. You still are the best PPD, just need to know some basic ground rules here, otherwise we will keep complaining…
I have some suggestion for u,
1. Instead of showing the unsuccessful downloads, just delete the records. I know u show them is trying to make clear for all the clicks in the files URL, but it become confuse for all uploaders, or u need to give instructions to guide us on the result we see.
2. For the downloads fwhich already downloaded from the ip more than 10 times, also just don't show them, makes us confuse too, we have a lot of upload site we can use, we all know which site to choose, if the result at Fileinz is not good enough as others, we will just choose others, but if the download count here is good, but earning is not good, that we might think there is some problem, but I surely trust u that it's only some problem on the script setting.
3. My thinking on these days' problem is, the new server is taking a little longer to load, in that case after they clicked the button to download, it will save the record with 0 earning, but after waiting for few seconds they may just close the URL because of the delay in loading, then it's considered not counted in the system.

My files all around 100m-200m, which have less problem, these few days is around 5% less, I know the problem is because I've speak with the downloaders, they give me this feedback, so hhope it will help you on your problem, quickly fix the new server, everything should be fine.

Jim

i strongly agreed with jim

lol now everyone having my problems but when I was speaking about them... oh no I lie I whine.

See how good it is now to get the same taste, fools.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Alex,

Havn't hear from u yet, It is not a big problem, will be here with u for long time,4-5 days' income is fine, as long as it can go as far as you promised.

Jim

Hi all,

The reason is as what Jim described, we will work something out in the code for this problem, and for all the downloaders who waited for the files and finished to downloaded the files, the counting should be no problem.
Again, we are working on it, kindly give me more information if you think your downloads count is "frozen", otherwise we can not help you to check.

Regards,
Alex

stats frozen for more than 24 hours !!

looks this site start to be scammer now . alex stop scamming and respond to us

this site is not a scammer, in my life i never seen a good site like fileinz.com they are very very trusted. They will solve the problem soon. dont worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back