Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can give us a more specific time that is the eending time of the promotion? We know it's today, but what time exactly?

Hi Jim,

Kindly note that the ending of the promotion would be extend to 33 hours after now.

Regards,
Alex

downloads doesnt count

user:mido066

please fix

Hi,

Welcome to Fileinz, currently we count finished downloads only, for the unfinished downloads we may have them recorded down here first, update the amount when the user finish downloading the files. Hope this could help.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
it's diffrent case with mine, for me it's like you doesn't count the download for some file, there are about 10 files that frozen the last two days, can you explain why?

it's diffrent case with mine, for me it's like you doesn't count the download for some file, there are about 10 files that frozen the last two days, can you explain why?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on it, could you PM some detail on it?
The file name|username etc.

Regards,
Alex

please help me counting this one
my id : labrax
help.png

help.png

Hi,

As we mentioned in the early times, this period, Fileinz is under probation, we have to stop every file downloading counts as well as our ads income stream, It's required by some out-law investigation company.
And you can see from your past 7 days' record, it's perfectly fine.

Regards,
Alex

help.png

same problem

Hi,

Same here,
============================================================================
As we mentioned in the early times, this period, Fileinz is under probation, we have to stop every file downloading counts as well as our ads income stream, It's required by some out-law investigation company.
And you can see from your past 7 days' record, it's perfectly fine.
============================================================================

Regards,
Alex

Hi All,

All WMZ payment request paid out, will keep paypal request for 24 hours. As the bonus promotion ends tomorrow, all payment will paid together with tomorrow's request.
And again, don't forget to request your earning payout, as from now, there is 23 hours left.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Thanks Alex ,but seems today the download count is bit slow for me but never mind you are always the best host

Alex seems like most the complete downloads are not getting counted ,even if you say the reason that Fileinz is under probation, we do understood that situation ,but from yesterday evening download count goes down tremendously compare to start of this week ,it becoming worst situation ones again ,just started to be happy to be working back with fileinz but if this happen then again it will be a problem to every one ,so just chek whats going wrong ..

Pleas support my comments if any one else observe the same from yesterday ....afternoon mostly

Last edited:
hi alex..,

yes...yesterday and today's stats very low...

downloads not starting.... rather it takes long time to start from some servers....

it may be one of reason

my users annoyed with it

pls check and solve the issue regarding stats and download starting issue

Last edited:
hi alex..,

downloads not starting.... rather it takes long time to start from some servers....

it may be one of reason

my users annoyed with it

same problem again :facepalm:

guys why don't you understand there is no "download count issue".

That's what I'm always told :p

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Alex ,but seems today the download count is bit slow for me but never mind you are always the best host

Alex seems like most the complete downloads are not getting counted ,even if you say the reason that Fileinz is under probation, we do understood that situation ,but from yesterday evening download count goes down tremendously compare to start of this week ,it becoming worst situation ones again ,just started to be happy to be working back with fileinz but if this happen then again it will be a problem to every one ,so just chek whats going wrong ..

Pleas support my comments if any one else observe the same from yesterday ....afternoon mostly

Hi all,

All payment with promotion is paid out just now, kindly check. And thanks for all of your kindly participation, we will give out more and more in future for you guys.

Regards,
Alex

Hi,

Will look into that asap, as the server is new and we are checking if there is any unsolved issue inside.

Regards,
Alex

hi alex..,

it may be one of reason

my users annoyed with it

Hi,

thanks for your report, will look into it asap.

Regards,
Alex

Waiting payment via PP
Thanks

Hi,

All payment paid out, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi all,

All payment with promotion is paid out just now, kindly check. And thanks for all of your kindly participation, we will give out more and more in future for you guys.

Regards,
Alex

Hi,

Hi Alex
thanks for daily payment
excelent support

with regards
Will look into that asap, as the server is new and we are checking if there is any unsolved issue inside.

Regards,
Alex

hi alex..,

it may be one of reason

my users annoyed with it

Hi,

thanks for your report, will look into it asap.

Regards,
Alex

Waiting payment via PP
Thanks

Hi,

All payment paid out, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex

thanks for payment

excelent support

with regards