Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uploads my 1.3 GB File on Fileinz manually after 2 hours 30 minutes & 99% everything stuck when I refresh no files can be uploaded...please please solve this issue...

Username & Password Incorrect...3 times I changed & set new password but when I try to connect ftp got this

Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

Last edited:
It's not too hard to understand my friend, for whatever the reason your site is not recording my password and it's making me reset for a new password again and again each time i want to get into your place, and it's a shame too since i wanted to take advantage of your recent promotions, but it hasn't been possible for me.

Hi friend,

I know this problem is causing you problem and I truly feel you in this way.
There is no other single user that have the same problem as yours, and we never see any report regarding to it, so it's hard for us to handle this and help you to solve it.
Based on current situation, it's best that you create another account in Fileinz, using common emails like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc, I think this would help you moving forward in Fileinz. Also Fileinz would be really long time project, there would be lots of other promotions on the way, no worry on missing this time.

Regards,
Alex

I uploads my 1.3 GB File on Fileinz manually after 2 hours 30 minutes & 99% everything stuck when I refresh no files can be uploaded...please please solve this issue...

Username & Password Incorrect...3 times I changed & set new password but when I try to connect ftp got this

Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

Hi,

Have you check your local internet connection?
FTP is running solid for today, is it better that I help you to update your password and you try some small files uploading first?

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi Alex send you PM please check

i have some issue with the stats today .i any one else having the same issue,earn less than compair to last couple of days

Last edited:
Just checked, the attached wmz purse wasn't mine, mine is...updated now, lost small amount but, though it was my earnings lol...anyway thank you very much for the payment Alex, Best of Luck :)

:facepalm:oh boy,

this is interesting to know that, also the first time I heard from others, do take care of that next time, enjoy uploading here bro!

Regards,
Alex

It's not too hard to understand my friend, for whatever the reason your site is not recording my password and it's making me reset for a new password again and again each time i want to get into your place, and it's a shame too since i wanted to take advantage of your recent promotions, but it hasn't been possible for me.

Hi,

If you mean by can not login FTP using your account after register with us, kindly suggest you wait for few hours for FTP module to update your password in every FTP server, this do need time.
And if you do need further help on it, you can either pm your username and password for us to test or you can create a new account here, we will delete the old one for you. Hope this answer can help you well.

Regards,
Alex

Received payment. Best site :D

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed here, happy uploading~!

Regards,
Alex

Received payment with added 20% bonus. Thanks

Hi there,

Glad you like it, and thank you for your continually feedback here in thread and trust in us, really appreciate it.

Regards,
Alex

Payment Received with Bonus. Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed it, keep it up for new uploading~~

Regards,
Alex

Thanks for the payment. (y)

hey,

you are welcome, and sorry for the last week's downtime, we will try our best to prevent from this happening again.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
well, i thank you for your fast response, i do not know what is the problem other than i do delete all cookies daily, but let me try something else and if i still have a problem i will let you know, Thanks.

Hi usoop Yes even i have observed the difference ,but mostly this is bcoz of repeated users ,i guess not 100 % sure as most of the uploaders doesnt have this problem i guess apart from me and u.....

Yea, got 22 bucks so far from him, though he's just a newcomer, but good works, my downloaders are happy with FileINZ, so I think I'll also add some trusted host list on my signature, and add this host, don't break our trust Alex, thanks for everything :)

well, i thank you for your fast response, i do not know what is the problem other than i do delete all cookies daily, but let me try something else and if i still have a problem i will let you know, Thanks.

Hi,

you are welcome, will follow your case, let me know if need any help on that.

Regards,
Alex

i can't open fileinz via mozilla, it says no cache available for this page
can someone help me?:facepalm:

Hi,

we've tested with mozilla before start this, is it some settings of your mozilla causing this?
or you can give some screenshots of your problem to me so that I can help you on that?

Regards,
Alex

stats counter are no correct,compair last 5 days very big different!

Hi,

traffic quality and downloads will be a bit different comparing to weekdays since weekends have less people browsing websites and download.
Maybe that is the case, we didn't change any in our settings, so no worry on that.

Regards,
Alex

Very helpful, fast & great support by fileinz.com...Long live fileinz

hah,

Thanks for your blessing, and we do love to hear your words.
Do remember to give it some time for ftp to update your password after you change it.

Regards,
Alex

Yea, got 22 bucks so far from him, though he's just a newcomer, but good works, my downloaders are happy with FileINZ, so I think I'll also add some trusted host list on my signature, and add this host, don't break our trust Alex, thanks for everything :)

Hi,

This is very kind of you to say it here about us, really appreciate it.
I will work even harder to make our site works for all of you guys and providing the best support forever.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back