Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Server is all back now, and there is lots of uploading and server is transfering files at the same time, make this hard to work.
Again, we think after the new set up working fine, will be much better in the condition.

Regards,
Alex

@alexworrior

I'm an uploader and I want test your service. So I registered an account with user: L0vecraft but the mail message for confirmation doesn't come to my e-mail address. Pls check that ;)

Edit: ok activated right now.

Last edited:
The uploading is down again..hopefully it will be stable from tomorrow

Hi boy,

We can not say more sorry on it, it's what happening when migration jobs running, taking bandwidth, taking memory, etc, we have some one sitting in data center for it every time we drop problem.
The problem might be last even longer than we expected, only way for us to work on it is to keep moving forward on this issue, when we found down time or crashing will fix asap, this might last more 3 or 4 days.
Also we will try to add some promotion program for all uploaders for it when it's all ok and stable already.
Thanks you guys.

Regards,
Alex

@alexworrior

I'm an uploader and I want test your service. So I registered an account with user: L0vecraft but the mail message for confirmation doesn't come to my e-mail address. Pls check that ;)

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, your account is now activated, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi Alex,

thank you for your truth reply here, I think fileinz now is facing what they are facing first when public in WJ,
bugs flying, complains showing up in threading, payment problem etc.
Can not rush you here, hope won't take long,
personally believe you will be better like you came through last time, but do hope it can be faster, we are waiting

Do you calculate multiple IP's per 24?

Hi, we count up to 10 times for that,

Regards,
Alex

Again the downloads doesn't start, when you will fix it, all the days with the same problem.

Hey nihbez,

Once server be stable, I will inform you guys in the thread, the processing will take time, hope you can understand.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Thank u for your fast payment, r server ok now? today have any down time?

today it's all running smoothly, but migration is still processing, we will keep tracing for the following days.
Thanks Jimmy.

Regards,
Alex

Hi All,

All payment requested using Paypal and WMZ is all paid out, happy uploading guys!!:P

Regards,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back