Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thaks for you payment to paypal, $12.4

Great file hosting and support service, this is my first time using other file hosting,
I spend the whole afternoon trying to know Alex and this hosting site, he didn't mind at all, will be long term partners with Fileinz.com!!

Altough first time need to give some referral explaination on how I drive traffic, but was understandable, I think can show their professional in technology,
but can immediately receive payments in 3 mins after send out referral prove email.

hey, alex, hope this can help you well?

Hi,

Thaks for you payment to paypal, $12.4

Great file hosting and support service, this is my first time using other file hosting,
I spend the whole afternoon trying to know Alex and this hosting site, he didn't mind at all, will be long term partners with Fileinz.com!!

Altough first time need to give some referral explaination on how I drive traffic, but was understandable, I think can show their professional in technology,
but can immediately receive payments in 3 mins after send out referral prove email.

hey, alex, hope this can help you well?

Hi jimmy,

thanks for your support in Fileinz.com,
when I ask u for help to send payment prove, didn't expect so much, hah, thanks! :P

Regards,
Alex

hii ,
Thanks for the payment today

WFcj46.jpg

As discuss in PM, just checked, your account status ok, our minimum payout is $2, your earning is $0.4?
is it because you are trying to withdraw your money?

Regards,
Alex

its okay now :D

thanks for fast respon alex :D

:friends:

as mention in pm, u r welcome. ^_^

where are the logout button?

can you see it now?
programmer just fix it. thanks!

Regards,
Alex

where are the logout button?

bug fixed, thanks for your kindness support in us!

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back