FileIM.com - Up to $125 for 1000 downloads + 50% for sales [Offical]

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u still call ”nothing wrong” ? :facepalm:
set the limit for particular connection ?
and,
can't download---->>No count---->>No payment.
it's a matter of course, quite simple.
[STRIKE] moreover, statistics dont count download from "c1.fileim.com" also.[/STRIKE] BE RESUMED!
i can't comprehend what u want to do.

do you even read?

do you even read my & everyone's posts ??
look who’s talking.....

some counting files shows 0$ also and @vincent says "cause you download them yourself" wtf?? :facepalm:

check several download sever.
if "c2.fileim.com", that server is dead forever. :(

stats are frozen again :(
remote upload is not working again :(
i cannot work with you guys when your services are not working most of the time. i will have to say goodbye and move on to a different host

in the present circumstances

fileim.com : busy
c1.fileim.com : alive
c2.fileim.com : dead
web upload : alive (abt 60kb/s)
remote upload : dead
FTP.fileim.com : alive
FTP : dead (access control ?)
statistics : frozen or working at times
payment proof : unknown at present

FileIM you would rather change to suitable reward plan than obstruct access. :facepalm:
and, downloads delay is too short. you should set to "1 hour" not "300 seconds", or no one will buy Premium.

Last edited:
Hi Vincent

Is there any reason less and less of my visitors are being counted every day? As you can see from the picture, on the first day, 60% of visitors counted as downloads, and it got less and less until today where none of the visitors are counted.

The traffic is all coming from the same sources and same pages going to the same files.

EDIT: (New link to image)

Last edited:

fileim.com : busy
web upload : alive (abt 60kb/s)
remote upload : dead
FTP : dead (access control ?)
statistics : frozen or working at times

FileIM you would rather change to suitable reward plan than obstruct access. :facepalm:
and, downloads delay is too short. you should set to "1 hour" not "300 seconds", or no one will buy Premium.

look into it

Hi Vincent

Is there any reason less and less of my visitors are being counted every day? As you can see from the picture, on the first day, 60% of visitors counted as downloads, and it got less and less until today where none of the visitors are counted.

The traffic is all coming from the same sources and same pages going to the same files.

035244316_FileIM_122_260lo.jpg

(Direct link to image if not loading)

your image is dead

agree numbers doesn't fit with "IP Counts"..and table shows wrong size of downloads for example sometimes shows a 150 mb file to 10-50 mb or opposite..calculations don't work properly, sometihng wrong with your script i guess..gosh a lot of missing downloadss...

the files on our server might not be available this weekend, we hope to solve it by next monday

agree numbers doesn't fit with "IP Counts"..and table shows wrong size of downloads for example sometimes shows a 150 mb file to 10-50 mb or opposite..calculations don't work properly, sometihng wrong with your script i guess..gosh a lot of missing downloadss...

if you upload files from ftp, it might cause this problem because the files are fully uploaded. so you have to download the file yourself to check if it is full full size or when you upload with ftp tool, use compare data function.

you might PM your username so that we check our backend

Last edited:
if you upload files from ftp, it might cause this problem because the files are fully uploaded. so you have to download the file yourself to check if it is full full size or when you upload with ftp tool, use compare data function.

you might PM your username so that we check our backend

mate didnt upload via FTP any, all with webupload..PM sent

the files on our server might not be available this weekend, we hope to solve it by next monday

I think I see. So is what going on basically that the IP counts represent all the people who have clicked the link to the download page, and the difference between the IP counts and the download counts represents the people who have been unable to download the file. Am I understanding it correctly?

Besides these unable to web-upload and have turtle speed of ftp option :( please fix these and update us about upgrades if you working on it..

Edit: now impossible to upload....

Last edited:
OK, I wanted to check whether the files are available or not, and it turns out that they are, but I think I know why the downloads aren't being counted - the download speed is capped at 25 KB/s!

At this rate, one single file would take over an hour to download. It seems like people start downloading but terminate as soon as they see how long it would take.

I need to know if this is something temporary while the servers are being changed/maintained/updated or if this is just how it'll go, because as it stands, it's just not very practical for files over about 10 MB.

EDIT: And then after 45 minutes it just stops. The downloads don't even complete.

Last edited:

fileim.com : normal
web upload : alive (abt 30~60kb/s on free)
remote upload : alive
FTP : alive (abt 200~1024kb/s) (sometimes be interrupted)
statistics : working

*IP counts disagree with Download counts.
Perhaps, downloads are very often disconnected... :(
*With regard to Uploads, it's going well now. :)

yea there are a lot of countng problems, for example a 250 mb files counting mostly in 10-50 mb category :facepalm: waiting for a fix but apperantly they won't..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back