FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my latest payment when due, on my side.

Reporting : I just finished an upload... and it was an adf.ly advert-before-real-link hyperlink, for pet's sake !

Filehost.ws, if you read my post, don't do that shit ! Better impose more ads, or better ads, a popunder with the sponsor based on keywords in the shared files or stuff like that, rather than doing that.

Same owners of 1hostclick.

I started with 1hc 12 days ago and have recieved 3 payments so far (which all processed in under 12 hours) :)

But my latest payment that I requested on Thursday is still pending.

I think it's a paypal issue, as alot of filehosts are experiencing the same problems with gaypal. I think they like to hassle and inconvenience file hosts and thier affiliates

a question, like FileTechnology or FileProHost; after a file gets 300 downloads, FREE users cannot download, they have to pay to get it? Or no probleme ?

Download speed is extremly slow... and its already been 3 days, free users getting 10-25 kbps speed which is totally bad. :facepalm:

Please fix up this problem, if this keep continue it will be bad for everyone

Download speed still slow 15-25kbps... this is good joke, most all of us just keep getting ignore, atleast give us a reply. we have been waiting for this to get fix since a weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back