FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my latest payment, thanks Filehost.

@Laz21 : I got zero dot zero files reported ever since I started using that host.

However, a note, paypal cancelled my previous payment, saying their anti-fraud system listed it as possibly fraudulent :(

@reneefr, go on Resolution Center,and open a case,and see what they say

I have around 2 or 3 files deleted daily,and my payment was rejected...this thing reminds me of new policy from hotfile

Last week we announced on our site that we will be making payments each Thursday. Please let us know if upload / download speeds are improved. They look much better in our stats. We are looking for more traffic in the United States: suggestions welcome.

If you say suggestions are welcome, then here's one for you : try to diversify as much as possible, as soon as possible, your paygates. Fiberupload, Filevelocity, and so many promising others, fell when their paypal account was limited and they had no other available paygate on hand when they needed it, they became as good as dead until they managed to add new payment processors, and it took too long for them on a competitive market..

Thanks Reneefr, it's a good suggestion and we'll sign up for some more payment methods. To reiterate we are looking for United States traffic.

No problem Rajaads2011. We don't check these forums that often but we check support@filehost.ws constantly.

Another suggestion that removed the limit of 200 downloads.

The Remote Upload works fine right now.

Thank you for responding back to questions

Regards

Hi filehost.ws

on last payment, i have requested $62.40 but yesterday only received $42,40.
could you please explain what happen? i did not receive any email about that, no email about dmca or asking traffic or anything.

please explain more..

Hi filehost.ws

on last payment, i have requested $62.40 but yesterday only received $42,40.
could you please explain what happen? i did not receive any email about that, no email about dmca or asking traffic or anything.

please explain more..

I'm too:

I requested $62.68, and status "PAID"

u3Ump.png

But check my paypal:

VLSbJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back