FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey filehost, i'm almost done with the storage you gave me. can you please increase my storage space? i have sent you the pm that you asked for. please help

username: mnkblog

Hey guys we've been making a LOT of payments. Some reasons that payments are rejected:

- DMCA requested take downs. We don't want anything to do with copyright violation.
- Content that is in violation of our terms of service.
- Referring links that can't be verified. So if you are using a URL shortener and we can't verify the referrer it causes us to look more carefully.

Rosner your paypal account isn't accepting payments, we tried it many times. Please contact us at payments@filehost.ws

Last edited:
Thanks Filehost.ws. :) you guys is the best filehost ever~! I've received my first payment today not even in a day its less than 3 hours, here the proof for everyone.
proofforpaymentoffileho.png

For those who haven't work for filehost.ws, I'd extremly recomended you all to use this file host without any doubt!!! ;)

hey filehost, are you going to increase my storage or not? please answer me

username: MNKBLOG

i have sent you PM's but you have yet to reply to any of them. if you will not increase my storage space please tell me so that i can weigh my options

Last edited:
hello filehost
i am getting a 403 Forbidden error saying

forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
is it just me or are others facing a similar problems

hey filehost, are you going to increase my storage or not? please answer me

username: MNKBLOG

i have sent you PM's but you have yet to reply to any of them. if you will not increase my storage space please tell me so that i can weigh my options

sorry for posting this again, but i just want to make sure that i get my answer from filehost

Still issue with the web upload....but thanks the remote is working....

FileHost, you need to improve speed for upload...most of uploader looks for a fast upload service....so if your servers are faster, you will make more money...

P.S: I have a premium account

Generous Free Usage Allowances!
Anonymous File Hosting Option! (No Registration Required)
Great Desktop Easy Uploading Feature!
Low Cost Premium Memberships Allowing Massive Usage Limits!
Lots Of Exciting New Features Coming Soon!

Hey guys we've been making a LOT of payments. Some reasons that payments are rejected:

- DMCA requested take downs. We don't want anything to do with copyright violation.
- Content that is in violation of our terms of service.
- Referring links that can't be verified. So if you are using a URL shortener and we can't verify the referrer it causes us to look more carefully.

So do you stop paying us forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back