Filehost without any inactivity related autoremove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolaps

Hello again!

Do you know of a filehost where the files of a free member are not deleted after 30 days? (One where it's not deleted at all would be great, to save some backup files)

Thanks!

11 comments
saving backup in megaupload/mediafire is good i'll go with mediafire its awesome direct download service too in megaupload you need to wait 1 min i guess and if you want to download another file you need to wait 24 hours i guess

MediaFire is awesome

saving backup in megaupload/mediafire is good i'll go with mediafire its awesome direct download service too in megaupload you need to wait 1 min i guess and if you want to download another file you need to wait 24 hours i guess

MediaFire is awesome

i'm not a premium megaupload user and when i download using jownloader i can download everything i want

MediaFire is awesome
With MU, be sure and register the free account. The wait time is then 23+- seconds max, no need for premium. Seems I can download multible files with little to no waiting time - but *only* if you sign up and register. Have not had one file deleted in over a year on MU...and none 'reported'.

Agree that MF is great in all respects.

MediaFire and MegaUpload is good for keeping files for long till date I'm not really sure when they will change their rules and start making things worst...but I will suggest you to use Mediafire for keeping files...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back