Selling Filehost website - 2500 uv daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

madalinb

Hello, I am selling my filehost platform with approximately 800 registered users, 4200+ files hosted. Currently, this website is hosted on three dedicated servers (Lease web datacenter - Netherlands).
Monthly expenses:
- Three dedicated server
* Webserver ( Nginx + PhpFPM + MYSQL) 64 EUR/monthly
* 2 external dedicated servers (Nginx + PHPFPM)/94 EUR monthly

Details about website:
ULnow.com - The script is Yetishare, licensed with the following licensed plugins:

- FTP Upload
- WebDAV
- Newsletters
- PayPal Payment Integration, PaySafeCard Payment Integration, Payza Payment Integration
- Rewards Program
The script is updated to the latest version, and it has some custom changes to the template files. It contains an admin panel where you can manage all the website features, including Files, Users, FilesServers, Newsletters, Rewards, Plugins, Site configurations.

HOW MUCH WORK WILL I HAVE TO INVEST INTO THIS SITE?
You need to check every day the file servers and the free space for every external server. Also, you need to install and configure others file servers if the existing servers will be almost full.
Another task will be to check and make the payment requests sent by uploaders.
What will you get when you buy this website?
- Domain
- Servers (1 webserver + 2 Webservers Fully configured)
- Support for any questions after the transfer is complete.
- Free website transfer to your hosting
- Wildcard SSL (1 year)

For other questions feel free to ask me .

Reason for selling
I am selling this website because I have made some changes in my life and currently I have a real job. I don't have the necessary time to promote and maintain this website. I've invested over 1500 USD into this project until now but I can't continue with this project.

Price 700 USD.
Proof of ownership: https://ulnow.com/proof.txt
Payment methods: Bitcoin, Western Union, Bank transfer.

Monetisation: Adsense(as you will take down any illegal file), PPI, and popups. (Like 150 Eur per month).
Traffic: 2500-3000 uvdaily.

xxd3qtV.png
LRhs6ZO.png

6 comments
This site has no profit in this moment and is three months old. Revenues and payments are listed bellow:
1) 150 euro per month servers / 20 euro revenue
2) 250 euro per month servers / 70 euro revenue
3) 250 euro per month servers / 120 euro revenue
Plus total payments for the uploaders in three month - 300 USD total payments

I think in this month the revenue will be equal to the total payments (servers+uploaders payments).
So yes, currently I am loosing money but into any business you need to invest money.

Please explain to me as I don't understand, your asking for $700 for a business that has no profit? so how come your asking $700 for it?

Firstly, do you ever built a filehost website? Do you know what include this business? Do you think that from a business you will get profits from the first day?
I;ve invested over 1500 USD in this project for paying servers, licenses, template, and uploaders.
Just the licenses for the script, plugins and template were 530 USD.(template 200USD + script and plugins 330 USD) - support for another 9 months

Think that the site has an excellent reputation for uploaders who were paid on every month. Please start a filehost website and calculate the costs for all these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back