Status
Not open for further replies.

darkfelon

looking for a partner for a new co ran file host. must be able to. go fifty fifty on the server. i already have the domain name purchased. any one interested pm me or reply here for my msn i dont wanna give out to many details. just serious inquirys only.

20 comments
Vizoomer is Right, I dont think only 2 People can actually Handle a Filehost if u r serious about it.

Anyways, best of Luck!

well if we are gonna get right down to it i meant servers. and i believe two people can if they are dedicated. and last time i knew i was looking for serious inquirys not for everyone not interested to hand me there two cents. So othere than the people that just wanna say its not possible. is any one interested in becoming a file host partner

well if we are gonna get right down to it i meant servers. and i believe two people can if they are dedicated. and last time i knew i was looking for serious inquirys not for everyone not interested to hand me there two cents. So othere than the people that just wanna say its not possible. is any one interested in becoming a file host partner

It's not about dedication. You can sit at your computer 24 hours a day or 0 hours a day, with 2 dedicated servers it won't make a difference cause you won't get far. Please get this idea out of your head before you end up scamming people

i love how you just assume im gonna scam people. and last time i knew you cant tell me what to do coon so stop flaming my thread. obviously your not interested so gtfo. i havent scammed anyone here and i dont plan on it. ever single filehost out there started some where why am i the one that gets told im a scammer when i havent even started the project

Does the partner get 50-50 access to the domain? Or are they just meant to pay half the server and assume they part own it? <_<

Sounds like you're just wanting someone to make a server a bit cheaper for you when purchasing.

First of all noone is calling scammer for a bad reason.They try to protect you and your clients..

Many of us have tried thousand of filehosts and most of them ended up scammers.

Second you ask in WJ for a fellow filehost partner..what makes you believe you will find a respective partner?search in real life first!

Third you believe with 2 servers hq with 1tb each hdd will be enough??Let me tell you that Fileserve in 3 months reached 1000 hdds cause of heavy uploading.

Mate you will lose money and your time.its better to start a good and reliable hosting company.

Its not kids play.

But again..You win or you lose.

Also to get a partner you shall mention site name..

What is your monthly budget? You need to calculate that it will just be a loss for about 6 months.
We are talking for more than $5k monthly, and frankly, i wouldn't give that money to somebody who i don't know personally.

god dammit,

everyone on this fucking forum is so judgmental. I mean every time a single person posts a thread you guys start harassing like a bunch of fucking rapists.

can you guys just relax for once, why you gotta be so ignorant for..

does it make you feel good to always question people and act like your the only one that knows something around here

just pleaseeee for ONCE you guys need to let things go..

god dammit,

everyone on this fucking forum is so judgmental. I mean every time a single person posts a thread you guys start harassing like a bunch of fucking rapists.

can you guys just relax for once, why you gotta be so ignorant for..

does it make you feel good to always question people and act like your the only one that knows something around here

just pleaseeee for ONCE you guys need to let things go..
bro dont use any bad words you will be ban.edit your post.

Man i dont think that you can handle this, do you know how much bills you gotta pay? Isn't really smart idea, i believe that you can put your money somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back