Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMan

Hello
I need a filehost for backup, actually i'm using 1fichier, but when i need do many download they block my account.
What best offer you advise? (good price, no limits, unlimited storage)

Thanks!

20 comments
uptobox.com is good and fast for backup and no expire for premium accounts.

I can download hundreds of gigabytes of my own files and no problems.

I haven't had any problems with downloading from 1fichier either. Just make sure you only download 5 concurrent files at a time.

Maybe you're downloading too many files simultaneously, that's why they temporarily block you?

Last edited:
Try to lower it to only 5 files at the same time, which is what I set in my jdownloader. Also, don't use segmented downloading. Only 1 connection per file.

1fichier is so fast that I get 30-40 MBytes/s on just 1 single file, so that there shouldn't be much faster if you have so many files at once.

Hello
I need a filehost for backup, actually i'm using 1fichier, but when i need do many download they block my account.

Thanks!

How did they block your account?
What messages did you see?

Hello

Thanks!

How did they block your account?
What messages did you see?

Something like this: "Premium status should not be used on professional services."

Try to lower it to only 5 files at the same time, which is what I set in my jdownloader. Also, don't use segmented downloading. Only 1 connection per file.

1fichier is so fast that I get 30-40 MBytes/s on just 1 single file, so that there shouldn't be much faster if you have so many files at once.

What you want say with this "Also, don't use segmented downloading. Only 1 connection per file."?

Thanks!

Google drive offer unlimited storage for $10/month

http://i.imgur.com/16fWyYm.png

Last edited:
I meant when downloading, only use 1 connection for each file.

Some download programs such as IDM will use many connections to download 1 file.

Some download programs such as IDM will use many connections to download 1 file.

The problem continues..i have 1 connection for each file and i only did download 5 files at a time. I was do downloading 300GB.

The problem continues..i have 1 connection for each file and i only did download 5 files at a time. I was do downloading 300GB.

Does it still happen even if you buy some traffic from the Hotlink tab and check the "Use my DDL credits for my own downloads" box in the Details tab?

Does it still happen even if you buy some traffic from the Hotlink tab and check the "Use my DDL credits for my own downloads" box in the Details tab?

No. If i buy credits works....but don't have logic. Simple. Because of that i want choose other host.

I've read a thread regarding similar situation before, a guy got account blocked because he did mess downloading from 1fichier to his RDP.

Hello

Thanks!

how much do you download monthly approx ?? and even when any filehosts say unlimited storage they will delete ur files for sure even when u will not share it anywhere even if u r a premium member

I also use megashares and they also keep files forever for premium users.

But premium is expensive, right now they offer only monthly recurring paypal @ $9.95

They offer cheaper options, but can only pay with bitcoin

Megashares - Drag. Drop. Yup. The first site to provide FREE file hosting with drag n drop support.

Beware that uploading to this host is very very slow. On my france RDP, I get only about 300KByte/s uploading speed with FTP, and only 3 files simultaneously. But downloading is very fast. Once your files has been uploaded though, they will stay safe.

Hello

Thanks!

how much do you download monthly approx ?? and even when any filehosts say unlimited storage they will delete ur files for sure even when u will not share it anywhere even if u r a premium member

Many downloads, 500GB day..1fichier don't delete my files.

I also use megashares and they also keep files forever for premium users.

But premium is expensive, right now they offer only monthly recurring paypal @ $9.95

They offer cheaper options, but can only pay with bitcoin

Megashares - Drag. Drop. Yup. The first site to provide FREE file hosting with drag n drop support.

Beware that uploading to this host is very very slow. On my france RDP, I get only about 300KByte/s uploading speed with FTP, and only 3 files simultaneously. But downloading is very fast. Once your files has been uploaded though, they will stay safe.

Ok, i will try upload then...bitcoin i have, no problem. :D

i am a free user at 1fichier

when i am trying to do ftp..I am getting this error
2q836a1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back