Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanat

Recently few host services are doing cheating with premium users. In their plans page, they say no captcha for premium users. But recently they are cheating heavily with paid users. Few hosters like filejoker, filefox, novafile, takefile.link, hotlink.cc. These sites are cheating and Wjunction support their threads too. I request the Wjunction to remove these sites or they can ask not to cheat. If they give capctha to the premium users they should write it as well.
SqXr6Zx.png

7 comments
@Amanat We care about you and all others, i would be good if you post some screenshots of proof of all file host, and mentioned their names here or their representatives on WJ, so by mentioned @[their names], they would be pined by a notification and alert them that they have been asked for something to clear,
All are individually credible and respectable here, we should sort out all things with dialogue and better communication. Hope you understand my words and come back with more details ;)

here is the proof

t5qFPes.png

MPWhNbN.png

duKIGxM.png

0NJLFSW.png

I also added proof of my accounts as premium. Other service accounts of mine got expired but as I do not want to renew them because even as a premium member they give me captchas to solve.

@Amanat Yes you are right, did you approach the support team to solve that issue with your concerns.???
yes, I tried to reach them and asked them that if they have written no captcha for premium users on plans page then why I am getting this. Either change your premium page or remove from it. They replied me nothing on this :(

since 2011 until now i never had captchas on novafile - also if it's a captcha problem i don't get how is this in "cheating" accusations unless you are talking and have proof about cheating on counting premium sales
if you have a problem with captcha you can contact support - i don't believe that they don't answer -(if they don't try again ) expecially on takefile.ink or novafile everytime i've contacted them ,they have answered
only thing that i know for sure is the error is not available for everyone -maybe they have catched you leeching or max downloading and captcha Automatically appear in this case - like appears also on google when you do auto seo without proxy - try to change ip first if you have dynamic ip or use ccleaner ,than flush dns with ipconfig/flushdns in command prompt

also they are not owned by the same admin - takefile is not related to novafile for example - since you have 4 filehosts that ask you for captcha i think the issues is internal(on you ) not external

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back