FileHoot - Make up to $45USD for videos and files, Weekly payouts and up to 30% Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, the ftp upload seems not working. i always encounter connection timed out and could not connect to server. Please advise. Thanks

Hello, Thanks for the valuable feedback. It was a dns issue and I have fixed it now. Please try it again and let us know.
Thanks.

What is the max download and upload speed? At the moment we do not restrict download/upload speed

THE UPLOADING speed is 50kb/s =) and my vps has 10Gbit connection
other site give me 5mb/s - 60mb/s

Payment Received.

Hope for the best.

Thanks.

Thanks for confirming the payouts

view count seem's slow? please check the views counter.
I think there's something wrong with counting views. Not a single view for 4 days. Everything shared everywhere... ;(
Hello, Viewcounter is working and we just made the payouts as well. Can you send me your user ID or a file code to check this?

What is the max download and upload speed? At the moment we do not restrict download/upload speed

THE UPLOADING speed is 50kb/s and my vps has 10Gbit connection
Hello, We will check this. Can you let us know the upload method you are using? Also is your VPS located in the EU?
Is your user ID 'TBDragon'? I did not see any files under that account to check the logs.

We are currently accepted at the following sites!
watchseries.ltwatchseries-online.eu
watchtvseries.ch
alluc.to
solarmovie.so
iwatchonline.to
watch-series-online.li

THE UPLOADING speed is 50kb/s and my vps has 10Gbit connection
Hello, We will check this. Can you let us know the upload method you are using? Also is your VPS located in the EU?
Is your user ID 'TBDragon'? I did not see any files under that account to check the logs.
i use browser my VPS in NL

yes this is my ID

yes i close the page after 30min cuz it didnt upload the file

its uploading speed with range 50kb~70kb then back to 50 >_<

Hello,

We get the 70KB/s as well which is about 560Kbps and normal for our residential connections.
I have tested this against few of our other sites and we get the same results.

Can some other users comment on the upload speeds please?
If there is an issue we would like to fix it asao.

Thank you.

Hello,

We get the 70KB/s as well which is about 560Kbps and normal for our residential connections.

Thank you.

even with zoom its give me 70kb to 120kb

We have sent this weeks payments to affiliates.
We are accepted at lot of link sites and if you need a full list please PM me.

If you need us to contact any sites please PM me as well.

Hello,

Thank you.

even with zoom its give me 70kb to 120kb
Can some other members comment on the upload speeds? We have blazing fast file servers and they are not capped at all for uploads. Appreciate any further feedback.

Thank you.

We have done link format changes so that video links will appear as Download new girl 301 hdtv lol mp4
Any other suggestions as to site features or payment methods?
Also, please let us know if you have any issues with the upload speeds to our servers

Payment received once again
thank you
Thank you for confirming

Hey guys,

We have done the last weeks payment request. If you have any site feedback please let us know.

Thank you

You can put Spain in Group B?
Hello at the moment we are not monetizing Spain well. So we will have to see if the rate will increase in the coming months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back