Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this guy working good. Would love to get away from hotfile and go back to a weekly payday.

Can american's buy premium accounts with no problem, beacuse extabit was working great until that bullcrap passed.

has anyone ever gotten a forzen account beacuse of these guys?

Hi filegag
FIlegag what happened last days in downloads i have downloads:
vi-f5EV9l.jpg

2012-12-13 i had 614 downloads i've got files 300-1024mb 95% my traffic comes from poland (group B) i should have at least 3-4 $ not only 1.91. Whats happening? plz answer i hope this will be the best filehosting :)

So is this guy working good. Would love to get away from hotfile and go back to a weekly payday.

Can american's buy premium accounts with no problem, beacuse extabit was working great until that bullcrap passed.

has anyone ever gotten a forzen account beacuse of these guys?

Filegag is decent and they do pay in a timely manner. Payza payouts a bit quicker than Paypal like they mentioned.

The only drawback of using Filegag is many downloaders complain about the change they made in forcing people to install their download software. I went from 1500 downloads a day to about literally only 30 a day until I decided not to use them anymore because that change ruined the traffic and earnings I got from them. Another reason I stopped using them is corrupt files. I usually test the files I upload but later on for some reason many of my files were corrupted so I'm assuming the host corrupted them due to a failed backup or whatever but many of them were corrupted and no good.

Everything else is fine and I will say they do pay but that forcing the use of their download manager has to go. Many people are already set in their ways of using their own download managers like JDownloader etc.

I have also mentioned to this host on several occasions they need make their download manager more aware to people instead of tricking them into downloading it by making the links of files end up being the .exe of their download software which is why most people won't download from them. This would be a huge improvement in their service and I guarantee will bring more users and traffic. Making things good for people is better than making trickery and listening to experienced people that bring your service income should be a least a little bit important to them.

How do you download files? I tried to download one of my files and first of all there are WAYYYY to many phishes and popups. secondly, I cliked the yellow link for my file and apparently I have to download something? but then It tried to download filename.exe

this site is terrible, why cant it just be like the other sites

Spikeal, just use another host. This host has already been told how crappy it is to try and force software installation but aren't willing to make any changes.

There isn't anything in the software they're forcing you to download that would generate any kind of income for their site and with the spyware/malware alerts it is giving people it is more likely a trojan of some sort to possibly get personal information from people's computers. Just avoid them until if they ever decide to make a change.

How do you download files? I tried to download one of my files and first of all there are WAYYYY to many phishes and popups. secondly, I cliked the yellow link for my file and apparently I have to download something? but then It tried to download filename.exe

this site is terrible, why cant it just be like the other sites

Instead of clicking the yellow link (http://xxx.filegag.com...), try manually copy the link to your browser/ download manager.

I have no problem with filegag, not getting any popups/phises. You must have clicked the wrong download button. (In the first download page, you have to wait a minute for "Create download link" button to appear).
Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back