Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting more and more complaints from my users. Every FileGag link enforce users to download an exe file. I hope you can remove this from your site as soon as possible Filegag.

Does someone have the knowledge what exactly is "somefile_downloader_by_filegag.exe" file? If it's not malware/trojan (like many information in the Internet says) then what is it? What does it do? It doesn't belong even to Filegag so why is it included on the website?

I think you should talk to Somoto and change the conditions of your cooperation.

@Mendose: Looking into it right now. Expect changes by tomorrow.

yes i have seen this problem with the .exe file as a pop up before the capcha counts down to download the file. it seems like an ad based downloader and it's been happening since august. causes many problems.
and the stats are frozen again. :facepalm:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Mr. Stats do not work

hh.jpg

Can you please give stats a day to test on a larger sample size. We have not touched our rates or download counter settings, but there were reports users have had slower downloads the last 24 hours due to the .exe popups which have now been removed.

something is wrong with stats also something is very wrong with that installer :facepalm:

sadly if you don't retire that installer thing I will remove all my links because I think in and care about the safety of people who download by my links .... and that adware/malware added in the installer is nasty and not desired for the people

sorry for speak out my mind about this issue and thank you for your attention

best regards

-- 3 days ago in bad statistics
-- FTP is interrupted
-- Web Upload 150 - 250 kb/sec Very bad

3 days You will save a lot of money so
This place is called spammer
Thief gang, do not upload it here

Filesonic, Wupload and others were honest and paid for at least
You're just a greedy gang are disappointed as the rest of today's hosting is also

- Scamm , Cheater , DO NOT UPLOAD THIS HOST

Last edited:
Unfortunately, statistics are still bad

jjjpg_xhaanan.jpg

Statistics on Thursday stopped working prope
I will no longer waste time
All XFileSharing sooner or later the scammers

Thanks for this comment. How are we a greedy gang, I am curious? We have hardly any advertisements, allow users to upload and download files at fast speeds, grant many free premium accounts to those who send lots of traffic to us and always pay on time. Not sure if you work for Filesonic and/or Wupload, but we can say that we are a reliable host.

-- 3 days ago in bad statistics
-- FTP is interrupted
-- Web Upload 150 - 250 kb/sec Very bad

3 days You will save a lot of money so
This place is called spammer
Thief gang, do not upload it here

Filesonic, Wupload and others were honest and paid for at least
You're just a greedy gang are disappointed as the rest of today's hosting is also

- Scamm , Cheater , DO NOT UPLOAD THIS HOST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back