Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
159cba66e7.png

Fix the speed! God! :facepalm:

uploading to this site is almost impossible. ftp uploads always fail! only about 1 out of 10 files will go through on first upload attempt. i end up repeating and repeating the failed uploads and so i have to delete all the duplicates and incompletely uploaded files on the file manager and this is such a hassle!! FTP facility is such a pain to use!. to FileGaG, if you care about your affiliates dont ignore this post of mine and show that you are concerned!

Hallo Friends. How is the best way to make money from filegag. do i have to spend money to make money from filegag. Could one person please advice me how i get started to make some good money? :D

uploading to this site is almost impossible. ftp uploads always fail! only about 1 out of 10 files will go through on first upload attempt. i end up repeating and repeating the failed uploads and so i have to delete all the duplicates and incompletely uploaded files on the file manager and this is such a hassle!! FTP facility is such a pain to use!. to FileGaG, if you care about your affiliates dont ignore this post of mine and show that you are concerned!

Please fix! :facepalm:

site is down?

could be because of the leap second bug...that took most sites offline yesterday

site down???

The page load error fixed ,
FTP issue we are trying to fix it , PS until then use Zoom uploader

FileGaG said:
tacticsshow said:
hi. can i make a request? can you make the files displayed per page at least 150? it is so hard to organize files with 20 files per page. did you not think about this???

use folders to organize

as if i can get to display more files per page if i move them to a folder. you are using the same script as the one filereactor is using. they display 150 files per page. i don't understand why you won't grant my request. its just like a click of a button for you.

dont you understand the frustration on the part of the uploader having to exert 5 times more effort (or to go through 25 pages) to move or copy 500 files to a folder? also not to mention our annoyance on the mis-censored filenames because of your faulty auto censorship system which turns filenamesDickson_County_Map.jpg to _son_County_Map.jpg and Data_analysis.xml to Data__ysis.xml.

all i am asking is to make the file manager display at least 100 or 150 files per page. give me a good reason why you won't do this. 20 files per page is beyond ridiculous. everyone will agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back