Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to another day of corrupted uploads and failed downloads.:facepalm:
I'd like to forward you all the insults I receive from my downloaders who gotta jump from spywares to not install to files that don't exist.
...Without mentioning my payment that's late too like the user above... So I'm even insulted for free.
Have a nice day

I have not received my payment on Payza account

FileGaG, I sent you an info on PW about my outstanding payout.
Please check payment records and let me know what have happend with my money which have not credited to my Payza account.

Please check your PM,
I sent to your PM my Payza email address,
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

@filegag

my pp payout pending for almost 7 days now

i requested for last week

hope i will get payment atleast by this week

need ur reply

btw: remote upload not working for some days now...pls add more servers...FTP working but i am getting links only after 30 minutes...I prefer RU...pls fix it

EDIT: even if in my account it appears as pendind, Paypal received the payment this early morning.
Thank you

Last edited:
Grand total of 94,351 downloads for an earnings total of $143.61. Highest amount for 1000 downloads ever earned was $2.3 with the average for 1000 downloads being only $0.90. Quite far from $30 per 1000 downloads or even the lesser of $15. I should have made well over $1000-$1500 with that many downloads by now.

Guess the joke is on me for having tried.

Then that's great ;) coz those two were asking u about their earning specially coolguy558 but u didn't replied them at all..even now! :P anyways, I like ur download speed for free users. Wish u best off luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back