Not encouraged to work

must change your rates
it is very low
If this happens
many of Uploaders will work with you
And I am one of them
But now, very bad rate
Not encouraged to work

Rates may be low but havent we paid out everyone from day 1? If you have a host which is this consistent with payments then please goto them and enjoy their HIGH rates. We will continue to pay our loyal members (and as fast as we can!):)

Hi agileme, do you guys intend to add ftp upload soon? I watch in the first post that you intend to add this option from day 1 but till now that isn't possible.

I would like to start working with you guys but can't if you don't have ftp option.
Thank you for the answer.

PM sent
Thanks!

Payment sent :sun:

2012-10-24 $15.19 PENDING

PM me your paypal email please.

My payment is still pending too, since the 25th.

PM me your paypal email pls.

2012-10-24 PENDING
when can i get my payment?
please check my pm

PM replied to. PM me your paypal pls

Hi agileme, do you guys intend to add ftp upload soon? I watch in the first post that you intend to add this option from day 1 but till now that isn't possible.

I would like to start working with you guys but can't if you don't have ftp option.
Thank you for the answer.

Cant you upload using the current upload options we have?

was informed this week that all outstanding payment will be processed!

I think you are a scammer! I will NOT pay your requested payout. Your IP is 189.81.45.33 with which you upload files.

Below is the screenshot of the traffic to your uploaded files. All the traffic u earned money for is from the same 189.* and 177* range and same country (BRASIL).X-(

20tm9eh.jpg

All this info is for your file: http://www.filedownloads.org/krhg0836dbjb/IMAGEM_BACANA_316_.jpg.html

All your uploaded files have traffic from the SAME IP! Mod ban him.

We will only pay our honest members who bring in legitimate traffic. Keep up the good work guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back