FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many people complaining about there a box error and written "No such file with this filename"

Please fix this up. thank you Admin :)

Working on this issue. Only a few files are affected by this error.

Hello Admin :

Is Moneybookers working ? / Are You paying with Moneybokers ?

Tanks.

Moneybookers is not working at the moment. We will have it working soon.

dont know but i feel u guys r shading downloads a bit + its feels like u guys a paying less then 10 $ for under 100mb and 10 for bigger then 100 mb , any 1 have same feeling like me on this ??

This is because we do not offer a 100% PPD option.

Our offerings are:
1- PPD 90% and PPS 0%
2- PPD 50% and PPS 25%
3- PPD 0% and PPS 50%

Please note that the above offerings may change anytime.

this thread is not run by the same person who had opened it , thread is active and payments r on time

thanks.

This site using paypal for buy premium and pay for payment...
So it wont live longer...

We actively working to have other payment options available asap.

Last edited:
Admin, I really like this host, I hope you plan to keep up with your good work.

And guys, 90% of those rates is still higher than most other hosts, so stop complaining.
LOL other hosts barely even pay...

Admin, I really like this host, I hope you plan to keep up with your good work.

And guys, 90% of those rates is still higher than most other hosts, so stop complaining.
LOL other hosts barely even pay...

You might need to read it carefully buddy. she/he is not complaining. its A Question. nothing about complaining. I do think the same as she/he did. an answer would be appreciate.

PS: I'm Still waiting til the error get fixed. and hopefully it will, I will start my fully time with this host once it fixed

My comment wasn't directed towards the user who asked, it was generally speaking, people here have been complaining about this(see older pages).

And for your queries, yes you get 90% of the PPD rates. So if 1000 Americans downloaded your 90 MB file, you won't get 15$, you'll get 13.5$.

You might need to read it carefully buddy. she/he is not complaining. its A Question. nothing about complaining. I do think the same as she/he did. an answer would be appreciate.

PS: I'm Still waiting til the error get fixed. and hopefully it will, I will start my fully time with this host once it fixed

Can you please PM me the urls that are giving you that error? I would like to see them and then make sure that it is fixed.

My comment wasn't directed towards the user who asked, it was generally speaking, people here have been complaining about this(see older pages).

And for your queries, yes you get 90% of the PPD rates. So if 1000 Americans downloaded your 90 MB file, you won't get 15$, you'll get 13.5$.

Thats correct. Or another way to put it is that you need 1100 American downloads to get the full $15.

same ! what u mean by 90% ?

Thats correct. Or another way to put it is that you need 1100 American downloads to get the full $15.

it mean rate r like this in 90%

Up To 100 MB $13.50 $9.00 $1.30
101 MB - 1000 MB $18.00 $13.50 $2.70
1001 MB & Upwards $22.00 $18.00 $5.40

Yes. This is to cover the payment processor fee etc.

Update: As everyone know that all payouts till Aug 14th, 2012 were paid out. However, all payouts after 15th Aug are still pending. Please do not worry. Each and every payout will be made. It will take just a bit longer this time. Expect your payments by next week sometime. This is because of a cash flow problem that came up since we spent quite a lot on buying/setting up new servers, enhancements to the website for better speed and download/upload speeds. Please remain patient and as mentioned all payments will be made. PM me for any further query about payments.

I have 2 questions for you guys:
1- We have got the new flash upload module setup on the site. With this mod you can upload hundreds of files in one click!

With flash upload you can choose multiple files for upload with single selection using Shift or Ctrl key.
This is really helpful when you upload your photos list or mp3 album, so you don't have to click many times to choose each file.
This mod have another great feature: each download link appears as soon as single file got uploaded. So you can start posting download links before upload complete.

Let us know how is the flash upload working.
mod_flash_upload.png

2- Are you guys still seeing that 'File Not Found' error? According to our tests that problem should be resolved now. Please PM if you still see that issue. Please provide the URL as well for it.

If there are any issues with uploading, please contact us using the contact us form at http://www.filedownloads.org/contact.html or email at:- admin (@) filedownloads.org

Last edited:
unfortunately, there is still error appears. I'm getting new complaint today after telling them that filesdownload.org Admin has fixed the problem, its mostly happen to "Indonesia" Country and some of "Philippines".

dPymR.jpg

I hope it will be fix asap. thank you admin

Last edited:
unfortunately, there is still error appears. I'm getting new complaint today after telling them that filesdownload.org Admin has fixed the problem, its mostly happen to "Indonesia" Country and some of "Philippines".

dPymR.jpg

I hope it will be fix asap. thank you admin

I have increased the download link to expire in 0.25 hours now. This means the link will now expire in 15 mins after filling in the correct captcha image. I hope 15 mins in enough.

However to prevent hacking and misuse, the download has to be from 111.222.333.***.

This means that if the user came to the download page with the IP 111.222.333.444, entered the captcha image correctly and by the time the download link gets generated, if the user's IP address changes... the download link that was generated would only work if the user's new IP is in the range of 111.222.333.***.

Please understand that we have to have this check in place, otherwise spammers, leechers and bots will ruin the server speeds and you guys wont get paid since no advertisers like bot traffic.

So kindly, please ask this user (whose post you mentioned in the img) to check if their IP changes. If it does then why is their IP changing in less than a min!?

Please contact me if anyone is seeing this 404 download error. thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back