FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
no payment , no support no reply !??

2012-07-25 $18.03 PENDING
when i,ll be get paid ?

Last edited:
All affiliate accounts that were verified have been processed up to and including the 25th July. A couple of accounts for this period need to be checked further before payments can be released.

what do u mean by verified ?

its said paid to me but i didn't received any payment ;( ! whats this ?

Last edited:
is it just me or this host actually had adfly default on every link, if that so. that would be really annoying for users to download any of files... :facepalm:

Couple questions.

1. - Since all the filehosts who have claimed to not be able to make payment due to Paypal not supporting file hosts, how are you as a file host able to make payments through Paypal while they can't?

2. - How are downloads counted? Every download counted or just 1 per IP per 24 hours like the other ripoff hosts? If it is 1 per IP per 24 hours I'll pass since most will buy a premium, you as the host get all that money since you don't offer a PPS or PPD/PPS Mixed plan and the premium buyer leeches all the content while we get credited for a single download earning about $0.01.

Lots of questions raised over the past week or two that haven`t been covered properly. Let`s answer some of those now -

Firstly, affiliate payouts processed up to and including the 29th July. Their are still a few outstanding accounts where payments have not been processed yet due to further checks being carried out and/or awaiting for more information from the affiliates in question.

Moneybookers is now available for affiliate payouts. Simply update your details in your user area if you wish to be paid via this method. Additional payment options will also be offered soon.

Several of you have mentioned the speed issues. We are aware of this and it will be fixed. The storage/allowances that are being offered have also been raised by some of you. The current settings will remain as they are however we are open to suggestions so not ruling anything out. We should also mention that premium accounts maybe available for productive affiliates.

remote upload

I don't know, but remote upload do not works to me. When use it and upload file it has to be 100-200 megabites, but it shows that size is few kilobites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back