FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
internetsupervision.com/scripts/urlcheck/check.aspx?lan=en-US&checkurl=www.filedownloads.org

the site is online. If anyone is seeing any problems with the site, please let me know.

@ admin
your file host is offline now.

http://www.internetsupervision.com/...aspx?lan=en-US&checkurl=www.filedownloads.org

the site is online. If anyone is seeing any problems with the site, please let me know.

FYI - PayPal

PayPal is in the process of :

1. Freezing the PayPal accounts of all "File Lockers" for 180 days.

and/or

2. Terminating the accounts of File Lockers.

(These actions by PayPal are non-appealable.)

And that may be part of the reason why purchasing a FileDownloads Premium account is no longer possible.

The Admin/Owner at FileDownloads needs to realize - that once PayPal blocks their purchasing capabilty - their account being frozen and terminated is a foregone conclusion.

Thanks,

simon

In light of your suggestion, I have temporarily disabled paypal as a payout option. Payza has allowed us to use their service to pay for affiliate payments. Any use who has a pending payout with a paypal email, please PM me your payza email and your payments will be made shortly.

Last edited:
do not worry. You will be paid your request amount of money. However, it will take a lot longer for the kind of things paypal is doing to file hosts right now. I cannot help it. but to keep the site going not be bankrupt, I have to do this. otherwise, paypal will block the account and keep all our cash to pay you members.

lets make this clear. do you still pay in paypal?

If, yeah. does it take longer than payza

Yes, we will still be able to pay with paypal however, we cannot be sure how long it may take. Paypal is being very strict right now and we do not want to jeopardize our account there.

lets make this clear. do you still pay in paypal?

If, yeah. does it take longer than payza

Your payment is pending an issue with payza. Please check http://www.wjunction.com/1640241-post564.htm
As soon as this ticket is answered by payza, your payment will go through.

PM'ed you my Payza email (just opened an account there).

Payza is really shitty for me, they take 15USD for withdrawals via bank wire, but what can we do...

your PPD price is too high...so I think it is hard to keep the site alive!

rest assured, the site will be alive since i m not running away with member payout money. I have the money to pay. Just that payment processors are being an as*. I m here to answer all queries.

i found a simple trick that over comes that uploading issue ,
if upload stucks at "Initializing upload"
up a any file of under 2 mb then after it upload and give link immediately upload ur desired file and it will upload easily , i do it every time i see this issue and it works

i found a simple trick that over comes that uploading issue ,
if upload stucks at "Initializing upload"
up a any file of under 2 mb then after it upload and give link immediately upload ur desired file and it will upload easily , i do it every time i see this issue and it works

Thanks for the tip Devilwing B-)

Me too. Sent the PM and also updated the info on the site account (with the payza mail).
My payment is pending since the 23rd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back