Filedino.com - Earn up to $60 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if u scam 25$ isn't it scamming, oh man you are funny. Initially I trusted you guys and you even gave me a premium acct, but you started hiding behind your admin. look I don't care about you or your filehost now as I had stopped working with you . I have more things to do and work with other stable affiliates. I can tell you one thing filedino can't even touch the foot of big filehosting companies. may be you will just earn some money in may be 2-3 months with more complaints about your host and finally runaway with tiny little money. You are still a baby here and I am an old member here. Just go and see how much I earn daily with other filehosts

So stop dreaming about becoming no. 1 filehosting company may be yeah you can get no. 1 scamming filehosting company

I use FileDino for months and the downtime due to the server move aside (which was a good thing), I have nothing bad to say. They have the highest payout per download and they do pay out too.

can I request payment today? I can not wait either leave you

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

User: tyyahoo

Do not ask me to wait 8 days

I really don't understand the problem. At filesonic, I have to wait until 300$ are full and then I am paid once per month. Problems you people have for your redicolous 5$ or 10$ lol
Did it ever occur to you, that you are just LOOSERS and try to blame other people for your messed up lives?

hi, i'm having lots problem with ftp upload, some of the files uploaded via ftp are corrupted, and this happen every time.
how to solve?
and i've noticed that you count only 4 download for ip but you say: We count every completed download.

We are suspending Alertpay payments for the time being due to security issues, we have had. Anyone with Alertpay should create a PP account if not PP account we can only pay by wire or cheque.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Guys stop using this filedino and it is a SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!. WHY ONLY FILEDINO IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PAYPAL NOW ALERTPAY TO PAY WHEN OTHER FILEHOSTS PAY ON TIME EVERY WEEK WHETHER IT IS PAYPAL OR ALERTPAY.

FILEDINO COMES UP WITH EXCUSES AND JUST FOR 5 OR 10$ YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR MONTHS. SHAME ON YOU FILEDINO NASTY !!

FILEDINO PAYS ONLY FEW USERS TO GAIN ATTENTION

dinol.jpg

bye bye Filedino

Guys stop using this filedino and it is a SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!. WHY ONLY FILEDINO IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PAYPAL NOW ALERTPAY TO PAY WHEN OTHER FILEHOSTS PAY ON TIME EVERY WEEK WHETHER IT IS PAYPAL OR ALERTPAY.

FILEDINO COMES UP WITH EXCUSES AND JUST FOR 5 OR 10$ YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR MONTHS. SHAME ON YOU FILEDINO NASTY !!

FILEDINO PAYS ONLY FEW USERS TO GAIN ATTENTION
When you accuse somebody of something, you need to have a reason, for that. I believe, you don't have anything doing with your time, that is why, you will hide on this forum, to accuse us. You are not worth our time, get something better to do with your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back