Filedino.com - Earn up to $60 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinoli.jpg

many files download error !!!

Filedino has become scam now. Filedino here says he has passed to admin if we have any issues but the admin doesn't do any fucking thing. Scam Fildino. Use at your own risk

two outstanding payment

I would like to help me, I have two outstanding payment is not normal? 16 days
without any payment

filed.jpg

Usuario : Henrryxd

check my payment plz

Last edited:
anyone got this paid from Filedino ?

Hm. I can say for sure that i`m not paid by them. They spin me in circles for over month now.

Look at this guys:

1st. My payment is approved, they tried to pay me, but my AP acc is not verified.

Ok. Sure. I got it verified after more then 10-15 days, told them i verified my acc, they said ok.

2nd. After 7-8-10 days i ask them again (now with verified acc) and they said: We tried to pay you, but you need to allow Credit Card payments.

Ok. Sure. I upgraded my AP acc and allowed it few seconds after thay asked. Told them that. Took screenshot proofs. And sure enough i get standard answer. Ok, sent to admin, will check it out, Thanks for your patience. etc. etc. etc.

3rd. I get PM how payments are in friday.
Ok. See part 4 below :facepalm:

4th. On friday i get this:
Hi,
Just had a word from admin, payments are being made and all Alertpay payments would be made tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

:facepalm: Now saturday is passed (at least in my country) so i need to write this in public, and get answer in public, so all potential users can see whats going on here.

Cause I was patient like no other......

To filedino: Guys, if you dont have 97$ tell us and lets all move on. I didn`t wanna to beg publicly for payments but no use...

If i get paid i will edit this post and put out proof of payment... Hope dies last...

two days :S I cant upload any files FIledino, fix the problem :facepalm:

I am stupid :facepalm: my premium terminate and reached the limite to storage :))

For my, NOT SCAM, I receive 4 payments a total of usd 300 :D, and waiting other payment, thanks filedino, premium extended upload ok 8-)

I am stupid :facepalm: my premium terminate and reached the limite to storage :))

For my, NOT SCAM, I receive 4 payments a total of usd 300 :D, and waiting other payment, thanks filedino, premium extended upload ok 8-)

what was the last time u get ur paid ?
i was thinking to start work in this host but it look scam !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back