Filedino.com - Earn up to $60 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, is the fault from us? Please explain.

rwml4.png

Please add Japan to groub B like all other file hostings in the industry if you do that believe me i will make 4000+ download a day with you...i wanna leave wupload please do it ...

Earning table is awesome
but,
- downloading for free user is very low lower than 50k (i am from Egypt)
- downloading Page contains many ads and many of them is called download now
so the visitors will click the ads not the download link
- when i was downloading a file and stopped it i can not contentious it again
i think this all the bad things in this filehost i hope you change this to be the first.
Thanks

428 / $1.186 :facepalm: files are 110mb :))
We have looked at you account and noticed that you or some of your downloaders are downloading multiple files from the same IP. If you look somewhere on this thread we have stated how we count same IP downloads. So please read it and you will understand how the system works.

Waiting for my payment!! over 7 days
User: handsomekit

Please Filedino
It should be done this wkend.

Cheers.

Waiting for my payment!!
User: KarmuSz

Please Filedino :D
Payment gets to you 7 days after request, so if it is not 7 days, don't ask for it.

Last edited:
We have looked at you account and noticed that you or some of your downloaders are downloading multiple files from the same IP. If you look somewhere on this thread we have stated how we count same IP downloads. So please read it and you will understand how the system works.

tick_black.gif
We count every completed download.
tick_black.gif
We pay all our affiliates every week. Payments via Paypal & AlertPay
tick_black.gif
We pay you 30% of your referral earning.
tick_black.gif
Minimum payout amount is $20.
tick_black.gif
Downloads of files smaller than 5MB do not qualify.
tick_black.gif
Download from each & every country is counted.
tick_black.gif
Downloads by your own account does not count.
tick_black.gif
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate/abuse our system.
tick_black.gif
No restriction for any country - free downloads for everyone is guaranteed.

On the website say nothing about it, the introduction of this topic not say anything, the opposite, seems to understand that counted all downloads no restrictions, I have to read 49 pages of thread to find out?

Because we do not repeat the information? it is very valuable and seems to be being hidden!!

ps:
That information should be clear on your website, and in your presentation post , do not you think?

FileDino's shaves downloads count, I'm almost sure after some testing in the past few days...

I've downloaded a bunch (hundreds) of files (as free user) from many locations (different IP's) for testing purpouses and they counted only 50 downloads...

Maybe they count only one or two downloads per IP in the 24 hours, even for free users...

Sadly I've to say this...

Filedino said:
We do not differentiate between free users and premium users when counting downloads. Like I have said earlier it really does depend where a user is downloading from and size of file. For example if the user is downloading from the UK we will count 1-5 downloads every 24 hours, if downloading from Spain, it could be counted up to 15 times per IP. It all depends on the location of the downloader and the file size they download. So, to make this more clear, if a user from the UK downloads a 2GB file it will be counted once in 24 hours. If however, the same user downloads a 100Mb file it will be counted 5 times. We do this so everyone benefits the same, whether their users are downloading small or big files.

Wtf :facepalm:
What kind of system is that? Where it says that in the TOS? Why hide such information?
In short, do what they want!! lol :))

Last edited:
i´m waiting 2 weeks and never received the payment and mail not responding!!
COMPANY IS A SHAME

You've been advised to make the refund on your account, which you haven't done. Your money would be paid to you, unless you make that refund.

Last edited:
Filedino I would like to to say few things here

1. First of all to people who think they didn't receive payments,don't worry they will pay and I have been paid.

2. To filedino. Guys frankly you guys have the capacity to become a trusted file hosts, you have a great high payouts than any other filehosts. But for that you need to improve the server speeds,even remote uploading is not that speedy. Which needs to be imporved. So that more people will come and start using Filedino automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back