Filedino.com - Earn up to $60 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this host delete files because of DMCA as usual as fsc/fs or keeps them alive for longer period?
Once we receive a DMCA complaint, we are required to remove it. I am sure you aware the problems associated with DMCA. That could get us shut down, which obviously migh affect us all.

what happen on remote upload ? i remote upload from filesonic....
You can use FTP, whilst we check it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I also can't remote upload
You can use FTP, whilst we check it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
The payment has not been resolved.

(A refund from paypal).

079e1.jpg

User:Naras

The payment has not been resolved.

(A refund from paypal).

079e1.jpg

User:Naras
“We apologise for the problems caused, those payments were made by an unauthorised agent. Please refund the payee and contact ''info@filedino.com'' stating how much you were paid in order for proper payment to be made to you”

“We apologise for the problems caused, those payments were made by an unauthorised agent. Please refund the payee and contact ''info@filedino.com'' stating how much you were paid in order for proper payment to be made to you”

“We apologise for the problems caused, those payments were made by an unauthorised agent. Please refund the payee and contact '' info [ at ]filedino.com'' stating how much you were paid in order for proper payment to be made to you”

Ok I did what you said. Refunded the money and sent email to info[at]filedino.com with all the details

filedino I think you should. Solve problems at your paypal account.

This is a part of me also, you have to pay me, you just.

Cancellation of a refund.

i Refunded the money and sent email to info filedino.com please check it
Thanks, passed on to Admin, sorry for the inconvenience, just happened to just a handful of people.
Thanks for your patience.

filedino I think you should. Solve problems at your paypal account.

This is a part of me also, you have to pay me, you just.

Cancellation of a refund.
Thanks, passed on to Admin, sorry for the inconvenience, just happened to just a handful of people.
Thanks for your patience.

Still waiting for repayment due to some paypal issues. I don't know whether to use filedino again or not. Can filedino answer here

Yes, I'm still waiting for a solution on the paypal refund.

You should have called Money in your paypal account filedino.

You should solve the problem without delay. To build trust with your subscribers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back