FileDefend.com - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
just another crap filehost , one month or less and you will see this thread closed
it's very hard to built a professional filehost these days like fileserve/filesonic because of paypal problems and other problem so don't waste your time

- Remote upload doesn't work
- there's no ftp
- links can't be downloaded because it gives wrong captcha over and over on Google Chrome and Opera browser...

and support is not replying to support tickets or emails..... not a very good start... :(

Last edited:
- Remote upload doesn't work
- there's no ftp
- links can't be downloaded because it gives wrong captcha over and over on Google Chrome and Opera browser...

and support is not replying to support tickets or emails..... not a very good start... :(
Remote upload working perfect. Links can be downloaded because I get a lot of downloads.

Remote upload working perfect. Links can be downloaded because I get a lot of downloads.

i'm ok with rimciausias ! RU works perfect ! also i got a lot of Downloads :p

from where are you remote uploading from??
Cause I've tried from rapidshare and it doesn't work, even though i already added the login details.

I instantly get this error when trying to remote from rapidshare:

Error: File download failed:501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported (Crypt::SSLeay or IO::Socket::SSL not installed)

As for the captcha error, it shows on Google Chrome and Opera browsers. On firefox, the "wrong captcha" error doesn't show up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back