Thank you for your payment.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-04-14$2.06PAID
2014-12-16$2.52PAID
2014-05-25$3.16PAID
2014-04-01$2.72PAID
2014-03-08$2.31PAID

Seems some problem with the download count ,i am able to see the files getting downloaded but the amount which we get is less compare to the last month and the first week ,normally i use to get 3 to 4 $ per day now i am getting only 2 $ even after i am getting more downloads ..

is there any one who observe this issue .i f yes please update and turbo bro please fix this issue .

Hi Turbo bro there is no reply from you seems you will never responde hear .i have seen hardly u revert to the question ,please fix the stats problem

still waiting for payout and stats to be corrected

no paymnet received entered the 4th day still waiting and stats issue still not fixed many mails send to turbo ,no response so far

Last edited:
I do not get paid Why ?

I do not get paid Why ?
user ; nicesy
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-04-17$x.76
PENDING

yes there is a big problem with the stats i have send lots of mail no reply from TURBO ,i have stopped uploading until the issue is fixed

One of our file servers have problem and our technical team working with data center to fix it .

faber33
Your account have invalid traffic & flagged as spam, send me at PM the forums or blogs you share your links on it .

Regards,

Last edited:
Hi Turbo bro at-last after many days u revert back that's a great signs of trust,can we have a date when the issue will be fixed and thing be normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back