FileDais.Com | PPD 5$ / 1000 downloads - PPS 65% | Minimum 2$ & daily payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for payment turbo
for 1 year the best host (y)

Capture%20F1.JPG

Thank Admin.
the best host (y)

This is one of the PPD networks that has an average rate but is consistent with payment in service. I have been using it for quite a while now. I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a stable ppd.

They wont fix the reports page, it's been like this since they started.
If they wanted to fix it they would have done it long time ago.

Reason for deletion:

DMCA Files : Your uploads must honor our terms of service & respect copyrights.

Not even remotely possible.
I know I've had some files receive real complaints But there were plenty of times I was pretty sure there was no complaint but wasn't positive about it until today because in some of the cases there was always a chance,a very small chance that the files had a legit DMCA complaint filed against them.But this time there was no chance of that whatsoever.

This is how I know the files couldn't have had a complaint filed against them.

I loaded some files into zoom uploader and went to bed.I woke up,checked my files and some of them weren't there.I checked zoom to make sure there wasn't an error and there wasn't.The uploads had completed.I tried the link and got the deleted due to DMCA message.

Obviously those files had never been posted.Even if someone knew my "My published files link" they couldn't have seen the files because unlike flash upload for example,which automatically publishes finished uploads by default.Zoom doesn't.Zoom uploads are left unpublished.

So unless Nostradamus is doing take downs these days,there is no way someone could report files that have not been published & never been posted.

Besides,simply having files stored on a filehost doesn't violate the copyright law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back