Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've uploaded todat I got 3 views, it shouldn't be possible but unfortunatelly it is, the things aren't working good admin, I know you're doing everything you can but I gotta say it all went very good at the beginning. So I think the main problem isn't that the volume/number increased but the processing method of the videos is wrong..

" Sorry, but this video is not available for streaming right now. It's still converting... "

Taking some time, some files 8 days old now still not converted...

Alertpay and moneybookers
we want both as payment mode......and i think filebox supports both....and my country only supports these two.. so i can only work if filebox support AP & MB

thx admin

Remote upload

Admin can add an option to do remote upload from TurboBit with our premium account as fields from "Remote sites premiums" ?

:(

Remote upload has a bug :
Works to remote upload but the status page looks like this:

1hcpjd.png

same eror when i try to RU.only differece is that server is changed ,now it is alphacentauri :(

sever chanched again : neptune

i get this eror for several days ,can u help me please ?
thx

edit. some files that i uploaded dont want to open or it says 200 stream not found

Last edited:
I have 13 referrals that i know about for sure but it's only counting 2. My video views aren't counting either, I should be getting 10x more views them it's counting.

I understand the issues you are going through right now trying to hook all the servers up and catering to every ones issues - But these are the 2 main issues that need to be fixed, as they are 'game breaking'.

I would also like to add to the people complaining that their country only accepts weird payment options - Move... Your living under fascist governments that the internet no longer wants anything to do with - They have been spit out by the majority, why do you think major payment options aren't available? I'm not trying to be mean, Just truthful.

And sometimes the truth can sting..

@filebox .. your new video ads are annoying and cant not be muted or stopped for longer then 30 seconds.

Please find a new advertiser or a way to permanently disable the audio!!

*audio will continue to play even after you hit the play button.

new eror when i tried to open a file :(
Software error:

Can't exec: The total number of locks exceeds the lock table size at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back