Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange some files has bean converted in flv or mp4 but today same file are converted again and are .mp4.mp4 or mp4.flv or flv.mp4 and now they dont stream , can you pls check this

Remote upload has a bug :
Works to remote upload but the status page looks like this:

1hcpjd.png

Hey Guys,

We're looking in to this right now... Some servers filled up, but stayed online which caused all the problems.

Update in a sec.

:(

no .it is not ok .i am still getting the same eror.i cant RU anything and my files are not converting
username catadur
ty

:(

same eror when i try to RU.only differece is that server is changed ,now it is alphacentauri :(

sever chanched again : neptune

Last edited:
should i PM you with username for the bonus (for lower rates this days) or you will automaticly add it on the end of the month ?? thx

Hi, Can anyone tell me the modes of payments Filebox is supporting currently? I mean, in my account option we do have 4 modes. Alertpay, paypal, web money and moneybookers. Filebox told me alertpay wouldn't be possible atleast for now. Thanx for replying my PM for this info Filebox. Really Appreciate it. :)
Wanted to know about the others? Is moneybookers really available as mode of payment? Cause the country I belong to can only allow cashout from moneybookers and alertpay? So, is there anyone who can let me know about it? If not now, perhaps u are thinking to provide more mods in the near future or something? I'd be waiting to hear back. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back