Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi filebox .i want to report a problem .stream is working but we dont get any views for new videos .cau u check it?

where do you see the number of VIEWS of your uploads?? I am able to see only the downloads (DL).Thanks

Last edited:
Yay! One downloader Download a premium....
But i gives a LOW rate! only $2.48 i think for a file not exceeding 100MB.
Needs hardwork!

Hi!

they are the same on filebox

Sorry I don't understand.Are you saying the number of downloads are the same as number of views? This is what I can see in My files. DL for downloads, I don't see number of views on there:

Filename / Description Filesize DL Pub Uploaded

thanks!

Hmmm... i got a problem the files i upload today all work ok and very fast, but other old files that yesterday work now dont play anymore anyone has this problem ?
I guess because of this the dl/views are so low today.

aw....so disappointed! grrrrrr... it makes me ANGRY.... loosing my patience! I put 20 Files and add it to my account....Nothing goes to MY FILES!

PLEASE! Mr. Filebox!
it consume a lot of time!

Relax guys, everything will be ok, all the original servers that been overloaded all this time will slowly get better, and everything will be running smoothly soon. Just give it some time for all the video converting to catch up , and for all the traffic to even out between all the servers.

Thanks Chad! :)

Ok guys, here is the deal... We had 2 of our servers giving us false reporting on downloads so earnings were a little messed up all across the board. So sorry about that, we fixed it yesterday. Unfortunately we can't tell who earned what where. Going forward, everything will be peachy.

We've fixed most of our "SERVER" problems but I still have a lot of work to do. I am spreading files across our whole network. But at least we can start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

For those who have been patient, Thank you very much! For those who lost their patience, I'm sorry :(

Between CHADWICK and MYSELF we'll keep you all informed as we go.

Mr. Filebox? first time, until now i don't have any downloads...
maybe is it delay or due to server problem??

hope everything is fine on the next day! GoodLuck to All!
:)

@TheA10tion

Let me know your username so I can check it quick times... Only for you I can't check everyones account.

For those who have sent me PMs
: If you have sent me a PM and I haven't replied, it's because I have about 872349872345897 PMs in my box and I'm slowly getting to them.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks Chad! :)

Ok guys, here is the deal... We had 2 of our servers giving us false reporting on downloads so earnings were a little messed up all across the board. So sorry about that, we fixed it yesterday. Unfortunately we can't tell who earned what where. Going forward, everything will be peachy.

We've fixed most of our "SERVER" problems but I still have a lot of work to do. I am spreading files across our whole network. But at least we can start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

For those who have been patient, Thank you very much! For those who lost their patience, I'm sorry :(

Between CHADWICK and MYSELF we'll keep you all informed as we go.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress, unlike most support threads here. It's one of the reasons I stick with this host :sun:

You say that we need to wait until converting catch up. This means that the older files will be converted first and so on, cause i have files that are 1 week old on my account and arent converted yet!
I have just one question:
How long will it take till the converting process will get to normal?

Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress, unlike most support threads here. It's one of the reasons I stick with this host :sun:

Thank you JUPS! It's so bad how out of control things got, but thankfully I was able to sleep last night =)

You say that we need to wait until converting catch up. This means that the older files will be converted first and so on, cause i have files that are 1 week old on my account and arent converted yet!
I have just one question:
How long will it take till the converting process will get to normal?

It all depends on what server the older files are located in. If you upload today and it's on a server that is new or not busy, those files will be converted before the older files.

But yes, every file you upload goes in order based on the server it's in.

Cheers!

Think about that

Hello Sir, Think about Pakistani employers. In Pakistan Paypal not works, only Alertpay works in Pakistan, so please do some thing for us, we will work very hard, and also make referals in Pakistan, then we will tell our friends, relatives. Hope you will do some thing for all Pakistani employers :)

Thank you.

@wjun You're welcome!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I have added a CHANGE LOG on the ORIGINAL POST so if something seems odd, or doesn't work like you remember it, you can refer back to it, and see what we have changed.

All in the name of progress :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back