Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks but why its not seen in their website ?

up speed is fantastic

vga3fczd9wey.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, the add file to my account is not working even though I'm premium.... Can you please look into the matter... thank you...

Help!

We had some server problems yesterday, but we didn't notice since the site was up, and everything seemed to be working.

We're doing some work today to fix some issues that still linger.

Thanks all!

oops its not working again.it was okay for an hour but now it's back saying ERROR or the uploaded videos don't have file size.Please look into it, thanks! :)

To add an video using "+add to my account" option the user that post the movie that u wanna add must have the "PUB" box cecked and many of us don't have it...so even if u have premium u can't add the video!

Everyone is trying to upload hundreds of gb's of media.. but have you guys even tried to play a video on the site? It doesn't load at all :( 9.5/10 it will error saying file not found..

I know filebox is working on it but the quality when I signed up was excellent and I hope SOON videos can at least be playable..

yeh joecool6101 ..i totally agreed with u...
please filebox go for quality not for quantity..
i don't want to upload 1000 of file in a day...i m happy to upload 4-5 videos a day but i want whatever i upload should be streamable instantly
initially user love to watch videos on filebox today they r ignoring filebox

anyone having problem with remote upload? it's been like 2 days running I can't remote upload continuously. Hope Filebox will resolve this soon. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back