Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what video format is the best for flash stream or is it all the same? :)
and could you please publish the rates? for czech republic and slovakia at least, thanks :)

just got paid!!!thank you!!!!long live filebox!!<3

Yea sorry about last night, but I fell a sleep doing these :)

Filebox.com the 1 man show :)

what video format is the best for flash stream or is it all the same? :)
and could you please publish the rates? for czech republic and slovakia at least, thanks :)

yea conversion to flash is really slow sorry... but some servers are up to date. Just our big monsters are taking a long time.

There is no specific rate information I can give you... It basically is what it is right now.

Cheers!

yea conversion to flash is really slow sorry... but some servers are up to date. Just our big monsters are taking a long time.

thanks for quick support :) are you going to update other servers too? :) I have seen some up dated servers and the speed is reallly cool.

Have a nice day :)

Code:
Not Found

The requested URL /6/cyfkwwx6t4ewj8/DUSSELDORF_FAN_MEET_UP__1_.flv was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at saturn.filebox.com Port 80

for the file
Code:
http://www.filebox.com/9w5gdzttx241

Yea sorry about last night, but I fell a sleep doing these :)

Filebox.com the 1 man show :)

There is no specific rate information I can give you... It basically is what it is right now.

Cheers!

Hello Filebox, please reply my PM :)

please upgrade me to premium.... I'm running low on space .. can't upload more... and haven't reached payment amount so far... so can't buy upgrade... can u please give me the premium? :(
user name: WajeehBJ

secondly, how do I add files from other accounts. The same question as above. I do see the add to my account option but it doesn't work.

Hello Filebox
What we get if we have a sell I mean refs do buy premium? I got some couple of premium refs but I got $0.I'm pretty sure that they've bought premium themselves & not just got free premium by you coz I post links in my blog & I do get sales frequently in other filehost too.Plus if they've got premium from you too they must be uploader but I 'm not getting any ref commision too.So they are my blog readers who bought premium.I just got a sale today too.
& I'm running out of space can you pls add some space to my account.
username: robb4u
Hope you understand my problem & do some favor to me.
Thamks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back