Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Filebox Can you please increase my space or give me a premium.
Actually my refs are premium but not me lol.I didn't asked for premium before coz I don't had account here in this forum.

admin can help me please ... can not give "Disable" to Security lock to change my paypal address ... when I write this I press Disable "to disable Security Lock Link sent to your email" and not receive email at all .. you please change my Security Lock ENABLE to DISABLE Address can change my paypal! Thanks

Hey Guys,

Everyone got paid! Please remember that payments are done only on the 1st of every month. This time I paid early because you guys have been very patient and understanding while we catch up hardware wise :)

didn't get Paid that sucks:(

You have now :)

Didn't get it to,but was my mistake,i put a wrong paypal account ...please ceck yours!All payment was made in paypal!

It happens all the time.

X2

You can add ftp upload??

User your username and password while connecting to ftp.filebox.com

admin can help me please ... can not give "Disable" to Security lock to change my paypal address ... when I write this I press Disable "to disable Security Lock Link sent to your email" and not receive email at all .. you please change my Security Lock ENABLE to DISABLE Address can change my paypal! Thanks

I need to figure that one out, for some reason on my admin side I don't have the option available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back