Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the site supposed to stay online if every single person wants a FREE premium.. The servers aren't free.

ONLY UPLOADERS WHO REQUIRE THE EXTRA should be entitled to free trial premium.. everyone else stop being cheap.

you need to paste it when you register a new account, but the problem is that it doesn't work...

My mistake :facepalm:... Fixed now :)

I wont be answering for a bit guys, I'm busy building and deploying new servers...

I can't give anymore free premiums just because you ask anymore... Free Premiums are for qualified users.

Cheers!

upgrade

hello Filebox.com

Can you upgrade me to premium?
my Filebox username : koom

I need premium because I get allot of traffic.

Thanks!

Existing users can't use the coupon code?

The thread title says "Earn up to $40 for your downloads" but my current rate is $2.1*/1000 downloads :facepalm:

* mostly from usually group A and B countries.

Last edited:
So much moronic posts about asking premium account, I don't get these people, every time a new host pops up they gather like beggars in groups and start asking for free premium account.

The problem is that there is no table, no detail of affiliate program, and nobody is talking about it, that is the thing to ask for right now. where is the filebox admin? why is he not answering anything about this important information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back