Status
Not open for further replies.
4 comments
Tos:
You agree not to share any Premium account. You understand and agree that if FileBoom determines that a single Premium account is being accessed or used by multiple users, the account may be terminated and the users may be denied access to the Service.
You are responsible to save ur account and not the OCH. It is totally common that OCH ban accounts for being used by different users. I dont see any shady behaviour.

Tos:

You are responsible to save ur account and not the OCH. It is totally common that OCH ban accounts for being used by different users. I dont see any shady behaviour.

Why should this make any difference to Fileboom? No one is stealing bandwidth, it's paid for, and the claim that the account is actually being "shared" with someone else is shady on it's own. The reasons seem to be made up or shaky.

They can make this claim anytime they want for whatever reason they dream up, and the account is banned. No one else does this that I've ever seen before. Never happened with uploaded, upstore, depositfiles, rapidgator, nitroflare , ryushare, orom, etc etc etc.

Why does fileboom have this sudden concern for sharing of an account? And seemingly being the only one out there doing this to their paid customers (other than their other site, Keep2Share).

It's not like you can download more than the daily limit anyhow. In what way would this benefit the person that paid for this account?

That last comment is the one that's the clincher for me. The only one losing anything in this deal is the one that paid and then never got the download amount they paid for. IMO that's a shady operation by fileboom. It appears dishonest.

P.S. And please note that I've never shared my account with anyone, and if I saw any signs of someone using my daily download limit, I'd do what any sane person would do and change my password immediately. No need to ban, no sharing 'cause that would be stupid/self-defeating on my part. If fileboom wasn't shady, they'd realize this and avoid abusing their customers.

Last edited:
OCH want to sell accounts because it is their business. They dont want different users use the same account. The TOS are 100% clear. I use fboom or k2s for years without any problems. Banning accounts is totally common. Asked the debrid sites, who are living from accountsharing, how fast sites like RG, Nitroflare, K2S , Fboom etc etc. ban their accounts. Claiming fboom is the only site which does this is simply wrong. If u say u did not share ur account and u can proof that every ip which uses ur account is yours tell it to the support of fboom. There is nothing more to say about it.

OCH want to sell accounts because it is their business. They dont want different users use the same account. The TOS are 100% clear. I use fboom or k2s for years without any problems. Banning accounts is totally common. Asked the debrid sites, who are living from accountsharing, how fast sites like RG, Nitroflare, K2S , Fboom etc etc. ban their accounts. Claiming fboom is the only site which does this is simply wrong. If u say u did not share ur account and u can proof that every ip which uses ur account is yours tell it to the support of fboom. There is nothing more to say about it.

Yes there IS more to say about it. No matter what I do, nothing gets me my account back. I paid for it, they took it away, and their excuses are lame/confusing and ever-changing and they go on and on.

And I never shared with anyone. So I've been wronged and abused, no one else has EVER done this to me before. These are the only ones that do this in my experience. The list is long over the years of ones I've used and I've never encountered anything like this.

They're shady, and nothing you've said will convince me otherwise.

P.S. And I have NO IDEA what a debrid is or debrid site or whatever. Can they actually download more from an account than is legally allowed every day? I heard this word in a response and had no idea what they're talking about, it's just gobbledy-gook to me. If someone started taking my daily download away by some method, I'd change my password. There's no need for fileboom's abuse of paying customers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back