Tobul

Hello everyone, I don't know if it's the right place to put this, I need help since I have money collected on the page https://www.file-upload.org/ but I don't know how to request my payment, there are things that on the The page cannot be seen and when I write to the email of the assistance site they do not respond, does anyone know what steps to follow, maybe they are doing something wrong... thank you very much in advance.

369769368_23.jpg

Post automatically merged:

369769427_sin-titulo.png

¿nadie lo sabe? ¬¬

:(

well, I think that here I will not get help, regards

Last edited:
7 comments
1. go to my account
2. configuration
you can add your payment address here
IM using LTC. do not request BTC if your money under 50$. don't forget to click save setting
3 still in my account move down until you see "request payout" click it
4 final step is click request

Fileuplaod the worst wbesite ever
alot of popups
fake rates
fake downloads counter
each month website down
im working with stupid company. since 2015
i know every single name of team

trust me Dont waste ur time if you have goood content search others but this is cancer

have a nice day.

Fileuplaod the worst wbesite ever
alot of popups
fake rates
fake downloads counter
each month website down
im working with stupid company. since 2015
i know every single name of team

trust me Dont waste ur time if you have goood content search others but this is cancer

have a nice day.
How long you worked with them? I don't have other options bro,,only drop and FU rn. Other hosts in WJ has low DL speed so my viewers dont like it

I used this site not long ago, and so far I have made a payment request more than 8 times, and all of them have been paid.
But I see that like the hosts here, they all have problems and they are fixed, and they are all late in paying. There are those who pay and there are those who do not.
Enjoy your work

Back