file-upload.cc Good rate and Fast paid!

155 comments
low rates 100000 popups and ads, and pages till you get to the actual download page, shaving mode in which they don't count, or count as not completed (txt file for example) and etc.

DON'T RECOMMEND THIS HOST! Also, when I used your host, you late with payment more than 7 days usually! Also this host limit number withdraw to 4 per month!!! Another trick!

Bye bye!

You're talking nonsense... I do not even think discuss with you because you mentioned a few not true facts...

upera.co is paying hell of a lot and fixed as well !

your upera.co discussion:
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/216463-9.html#post2251548

Thanks https://www.file-upload.com/ Every time, payment on time :)

eruz.jpg

Last edited:
Payment on time

di-LE9J.jpg

Are you the owner of up-4ever.com and file-upload.cc/com ? You always defend them and always post payment proofs from time to time? If you are not the owner, be careful, because the sites look like the same and I got banned from up-4ever.com. However, file-upload.com always paid me but decided to stop working with them because of the hundreds of popups, redirects and etc. ads on their download page, not user friendly! Also I noticed shaving modes on during late hours! People, test them for few weeks before moving all your files. I've used them and the download counter started going down after few weeks but the traffic flow I sent was the same. Also they detect too much VPN/Proxy users and they don't pay for them!

Regards!

Payment on time

Are you the owner of up-4ever.com and file-upload.cc/com ? You always defend them and always post payment proofs from time to time? If you are not the owner, be careful, because the sites look like the same and I got banned from up-4ever.com. However, file-upload.com always paid me but decided to stop working with them because of the hundreds of popups, redirects and etc. ads on their download page, not user friendly! Also I noticed shaving modes on during late hours! People, test them for few weeks before moving all your files. I've used them and the download counter started going down after few weeks but the traffic flow I sent was the same. Also they detect too much VPN/Proxy users and they don't pay for them!

Regards!

Hi!

I am not the owner, and 100% I know they are not the same owners, I know because they have different support approaches to user... Only in one case they can ban, he do not allow upload sexual content... Many other upload hosting also have popups advertisements...
No one upload hosting pay for VPN/Proxy... (Only a few of them count VPN/Proxy In half profit)

Which PPD hosting you recommend with pay good and with minimal advertising?

Thanks

Payment on time

Regards!

Hi!

I am not the owner, and 100% I know they are not the same owners, I know because they have different support approaches to user... Only in one case they can ban, he do not allow upload sexual content... Many other upload hosting also have popups advertisements...
No one upload hosting pay for VPN/Proxy... (Only a few of them count VPN/Proxy In half profit)

Which PPD hosting you recommend with pay good and with minimal advertising?

Thanks

https://www.file-upload.com/
2wsBA.jpg

No cheating, payment on time:
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/217408-5.html

they had DDoS Attack So it's a little harder access to file-upload, To me only the first time harder to load pages but after that it's good...

Last edited:
This site is very good depend on where your traffic coming from.

Most of the traffic from me is Teir 3 and to make at least $1 is to get up to 600 Downloads.

I make better stats then this at other sites.

P.S. Just my 2cents :)

PPD as default

50% PPS included

With there fast download speed there no way you will be able to make a sale from PPS

Last edited:
This site is very good depend on where your traffic coming from.

Most of the traffic from me is Teir 3 and to make at least $1 is to get up to 600 Downloads.

I make better stats then this at other sites.

P.S. Just my 2cents :)

50% PPS included

With there fast download speed there no way you will be able to make a sale from PPS

I made few. It's just extra.

Just so people know. They don't count all downloads, not even all completed. They flag for VPN/proxy download when they want. A friend of mine downloaded for test a TXT file and it has been flagged as VPN, but he don't use any. I tried to download same file from work and it told me that download is not completed even tho it is a .TXT file, come on. So in my opinion they shave, also in the late hours 1-3 AM, randomly they stop counting at all, not every day but sometimes I notice that. Also they have tones of ads like popups, page redirections, etc. which take big % of your visitors away from the download link. However, I've used this host for two months and they always pay so they are legit.

Regards!

Damn Vijkey was right.

Lot of not completed, max24hr reach, and VPN detected that don't event count for the download.

1009 / $1.696 - That not even worth it. - I think there counting earning is way off.

Back