Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy12

hi Istarted 4 days ago to filepost and I got verry good earning now my account blocked because I earned alot

they said here whyclosed my account who want to start filepost think about this

here is proff I lost my all earning in 4 days I dont want to other people have same problerm with banning do not post any movies to this guys

productve.png

7 comments
first,wrong section-that means you don't respect wj's rules
second,in the email,filepost have told you why your account is block and you still will get the payment
in my eyes,filepost is very kind and patient to it's affiliate,i have good time with filepost,their filemanager is the most amazing one
i love filepost and happy to defend it

filepost is the future host and very trusted site
and his team is a very active and solve the problem of there members
so that i love this host site and i love his team

send your problem to filepost team and they will solve your problem

i recieved my money after hours from my request

no comment(((((((((((( filepost is the best)))))))))))))))

e3f6d58280.png

Last edited:
its not a scam. simply you had 9TB in Hollywood movies that means 'repeated copyright infringement' all the time. and to avoid troubles they ban you.

first,wrong section-that means you don't respect wj's rules
second,in the email,filepost have told you why your account is block and you still will get the payment
in my eyes,filepost is very kind and patient to it's affiliate,i have good time with filepost,their filemanager is the most amazing one
i love filepost and happy to defend it

First, maybe he made a mistake with the sections
Second, filepost want to make money off people buying premiums so they can download warez. Then they ban someone for uploading warez??

this is really strange,they pay people for uploading copy righted content and deleted account for that reason
anyways i dont upload warez so no tension

filepsot is best lier host I ever seen they sent me a little money and it became we pay to him keep uploading I will check when you get same problem you will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back