File Hosting Server Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

thexvid

Dear all,

I'm planning to setup file hosting for a small membership. Just an example Mediafire.com.
I would like to know what is the package for setup file hosting? VPS/VPN/Dedicated Server? Price? How they charge?

Any suggestion? Thanks for help.

10 comments
Intel E3-1220LV2
2.30 GHz Dual Core w/HT Processors
4 GB RAM
1000 GB HDD in RAID 1
5 TB Transfer
2 Free IPs

I will give you this 180 USD/ MO

are best to start File hosting Website

Can get you better rates:) pm meif you are interested :)

Already using much better specs & rates then quoted above, Not sure if i am allowed to post here

check with online.net if they allow filehosting servers as they are the cheapest
or check leaseweb 100tb servers
there are alot of others google them

Thanks guys. Any good offer?
And also what is the good company to process for receiving payment from users and make payment to affiliate without any issue? many company refused to accept file hosting.
Thanks again.

It all depends as to where you live, Only CC Merchant Account providers accept file hosts other than that no other payment gateway accepts them (I heard payza does but they i think are only good with legal ones) you can also add bitcoin as a payment gateway

Which one do you need ? File Hosting Server is File Server or Web Server or Both ?
I wasnt clear in your questions. I can provide you good option to start.

File server requests fast speed, right? friend. Where is your location? You have to choose a best server location first. Based on the file capacity, you can choose different bandwidth. Want more details plz PM.

Dear all,

I'm planning to setup file hosting for a small membership. Just an example Mediafire.com.
I would like to know what is the package for setup file hosting? VPS/VPN/Dedicated Server? Price? How they charge?

Any suggestion? Thanks for help.

Hello there,

As long as you are willing to comply with international copyright laws and regulations, you can host anything you like on our servers: https://www.hetnix.com/dedicated-servers.xml

Thank you.

I think that really you would have to be the judge of your needs in this case. Do you currently have hosting, or have traffic currently within your site. Do you have a business plan and know what type of content you would like to target? Just throwing up a filehosting site would put you in a very competitive niche market. You would likely need high bandwidth and storage space for the content and the ability to scale up. All things you want to consider along side your budget.

Also, as hetnix has stated, would you be allowing all types of files and ignoring possible legal implications. You need to look at your countries laws, as well as the laws for the country which the provider colocates/resells. Lastly, know the primary country which the business operates out of to know if you are able to do so. Watch out for the marketing word play of providers offering you 40 acres and a mule, then later turn off your server for abuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back