File host dropping ppd rates, where is the cut off point?

What is the lowest ad rate you will accept to keep uploading

• 20/1000

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • 15/1000

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 10/1000

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 8/1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/1000

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 4/1000

• 2/1000

• 1/1000

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WDF

Banned
Banned
OK so the remaining File Hosts are either stopping their affiliate or lower the rate per 1000 downloads.

What is your cut off rate? How low can it go before you will stop uploading? Please post a brief reason why yo chose a certain number and why you think they are dropping rates.

I personally do not upload at all

I believe the reason UL.TO dropped their rates is a direct result of blocking the USA and it's premium ad revenue.

Please do not post until the poll is up. Thanks.

5 comments
Ul.to`s move is punch in face for all uploaders. Their traffic is 3x time bigger before all happenings , and they obviously dont have money for such amount of servers. Cut off point is very near. I dont know where is calculation for someone to upload these days , except they have good home net.

PPD doesn't really give them any money...PPD plan are set just to get more & more affiliates in a hope to get more premium sales by getting link spread all over web.I personally prefer "free user" good download speed over PPD rate..

Yeah, I guess too..As most of the premium sales are bought from USA.Other reason could be they are not generating enough premium sales or maybe they choose to do so because almost all their competitor shut down affiliate program..they don't really need to offer high PPD to attract affiliates at these moments.

Upload sites tend to make their money by selling premium accounts for faster bandwidth and multiple downloads. The more popular files that are hosted on these sites, the more people will want to pay for a premium account to expedite the downloading process.

It just so happened that the popular large files tended to be shared were often copyrighted material...

There are some newer file hosts that make a profit by getting downloaders to complete a survey or similar before being able to download. It is a little annoying but uploaders can make $0.30 - $1 per download

There's a list of all the various options after the MU shut down and fallout HERE.

Last edited:
Most people will not fill out surveys to download, even less if the file has more then 1 part.

Many sites ban File hosts that require a survey, registration, or other action by the downloader.

@Glen I was going to add .5 and .25 per 1000 but I thought no one would work that cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back