woxenrud

I tested file.al for a week and I like it a lot so far.

They also let you set your own custom download delay time, time between downloads, and download speed for free users.

Last edited:
399 comments
They are actually not that bad...

There are small problems here and there but they are constantly working on making things better.

The best thing about FileAl is that they don't delete videos due to DMCA complaints so your files will stay online forever.

Truly unlimited storage and many other things like referral program are all good things.

Problem is that they are not allowed on some very important forums because those forums ask unreasonable sums of money to allow their links.

They are actually not that bad...

There are small problems here and there but they are constantly working on making things better.

The best thing about FileAl is that they don't delete videos due to DMCA complaints so your files will stay online forever.

Truly unlimited storage and many other things like referral program are all good things.

Problem is that they are not allowed on some very important forums because those forums ask unreasonable sums of money to allow their links.

They have a buggy sales counting system. I had used them for 1 year.. and I brought everything to admin's notice, which he denied and i said good bye to them.

Hi all,

Completely new to this forum but not new to downloading or using file sharing sites. However, I've signed up to file.al as there are a couple of files I've come across that I would like, however when trying to download I get greeted with the message. -

download restricted for other affiliates

Can anyone explain how I get past this or what needs to be done to access the file. I've never seen it on any other file sharing site.

Cheers

Hi all,

Completely new to this forum but not new to downloading or using file sharing sites. However, I've signed up to file.al as there are a couple of files I've come across that I would like, however when trying to download I get greeted with the message. -

download restricted for other affiliates

Can anyone explain how I get past this or what needs to be done to access the file. I've never seen it on any other file sharing site.

Cheers

It means that other file.al users cannot steal your files. Either log out and try free download, or buy a premium.

I'm getting this error in ThemaCreator when trying to upload to file.al:

ERROR: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: N/A Mb

Does anyone know what's going on?

Back