Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,705 comments
You changed the rate again :(, Hey Fikper.com when you started you started very serious, this is not very professional, if you can't keep the rates then be clear with the uploaders, earning $2 per 1000 downloads from group 1 :S. is too low. Please clarify how you are with the site so I can see if I continue using the service or not, because I am starting to publish on the host, but not even 15 days have passed and you change again: s.

My income has dropped by 3/4, and the number of downloads remains the same. When small files take up the bandwidth, the download speed of large files will become very slow, people will no longer upload large files, and no one will want to buy a platinum account.

unlike all of you crying over getting paid per download
I want an affiliate link for users to buy premium
PPS it's been a year and you never see a link to sell premium through an affiliate link
Fikper cannot be promoted if there is no link that leads directly to buying premium
a link is needed as the other hosts have it like k2s rapidgator filejoker and others
sir @fikper
add affiliate links for users to buy premium :(

PPS it's been a year and you never see a link to sell premium through an affiliate link
Fikper cannot be promoted if there is no link that leads directly to buying premium
a link is needed as the other hosts have it like k2s rapidgator filejoker and others
sir @fikper
What are you telling ! affiliate link exist in setting

sir @fikper
I don't like to get into controversy, but you say "unlike all those who cry", what you are doing is offending users who use the PPD option. We are going to clarify a few points to dismantle that argument that you have written.

1. The host of the file has the option to win PPS, Mix and PPD. (Only with this falls that argument)

2. If the file host wants people to buy premium IMHO it should just have the PPS option or at least MIX as I had the "Loaded" file host which succeeded and unfortunately failed.

3. I don't understand why discredit the user who uses the PPD method? I mean, does everyone have to go back to PPS? I've seen those comments here on the forum and it's sad to see users with such behavior. There are users who do well with PPS, but there are others who don't and do better with PPD.

And I can expand, but it is not the idea, the point here is that the administrator must make a decision and not change the payout table of the PPD every 3 or 4 days, he must study and rethink what he is going to do, because it is preferable that have a solid host and can pay your uploaders.

on 16 aug PPD earning drop 4-5 times same download counts, is this permanent???
Post automatically merged:

Opera-Snapshot-2023-08-17-173346-fikper-com.png

Last edited:
Back