Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,703 comments
Rate increased but earning drop

LOL

Good change
Weird Many uploaders has no problem with stats, we will monitoring your stats.
Post automatically merged:

You should thanks rlsbb for that rank ;)

Because when rlsbb starts using a host, most of the uploaders and other sites add that host to their list and it causes the rapid progress of that host.

PS: good host btw and i got maximum upload/download speed
Our uploaders are from Japan and are not related to rlsbb
Before entering this site, our rank was 9500

Last edited:
so, after 1 year, do you remember how many time you changed your rate? I think it's near 10 times. LOL
When are you going to change current rate once more? 3 days, 7 days or 10 days?

we all need a stable host (including rate).

I'm really tired of your rate.

Uploading for more than a decade now and big part of that time im PPS only in hostings working with PPS . And i thought i would know better and wont do stupid things trying to work with hostings that offer PPD as well. Uploaders working hard to be the best and get the downloaders who are willing to pay for quality amongst other things ends up working for the rest of so called "uploaders" that upload like psychopats whatever they see just to get the the bored unemployed ppl who wander all day online and free download everything just to delete it after that. Its obvious that the only place for hosting to get money to pay so much in PPD is from the uploaders working for PPS. And im not saying PPD uploaders dont make sales but they are more random because after all a PPD uploaders goal is many downloads not sales, what is the chance to make a sale when you use a few hostings and two of them totally free...
I don't want to offend anyone but I refuse to work for anyone but myself.

so, after 1 year, do you remember how many time you changed your rate? I think it's near 10 times. LOL
When are you going to change current rate once more? 3 days, 7 days or 10 days?

we all need a stable host (including rate).

I'm really tired of your rate.
Uploading for more than a decade now and big part of that time im PPS only in hostings working with PPS . And i thought i would know better and wont do stupid things trying to work with hostings that offer PPD as well. Uploaders working hard to be the best and get the downloaders who are willing to pay for quality amongst other things ends up working for the rest of so called "uploaders" that upload like psychopats whatever they see just to get the the bored unemployed ppl who wander all day online and free download everything just to delete it after that. Its obvious that the only place for hosting to get money to pay so much in PPD is from the uploaders working for PPS. And im not saying PPD uploaders dont make sales but they are more random because after all a PPD uploaders goal is many downloads not sales, what is the chance to make a sale when you use a few hostings and two of them totally free...
I don't want to offend anyone but I refuse to work for anyone but myself.
Actually, it is very difficult to maintain PPD rates because they don't sell and we have to pay for them ourselves
But still, we offered the best rates every day, even if we changed more than 10 times.

screenshot-4084.png

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at fikper.com.

If you entered the right address, you can:

Try again later
Check your network connection
Check that LibreWolf has permission to access the web (you might be connected but behind a firewall)
Post automatically merged:

@Fikper.com Please fix it.

Last edited:
Back